E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Yes or no on these wheels

4K views 49 replies 23 participants last post by  Ntrb8s4 
#1 ·
I can't make up my mind on them. Feedback please.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I had the stock 18's on their and I'd have to say these are lighter. I got them off ebay for 1500.00 with tires which isn't all that bad. I need to figure out the rear spacers whic it needs. I like them but don't love them. It was a 3am ebay impulse buy which now I'm fighting with the sell over his listing of "mint" wheels which two are curbed a little. So I maybe sending them back if he doesn't offer a decent credit for the curbed wheels. So I'll see in the next few days. Picking out wheels is pretty tough.

#18 ·
They look fine. The clear corners throw me off though ha. Smoke those bad boys!

#39 ·
Indeed, 19" CSl reps ftw

#38 ·
Wheels look fine. My first thought is "that's going to be a b*tch to keep clean". My CSL/ZCP wheels are just are tough to get into all the corners. Just something to keep in mind.

#41 ·
Depending on if you get some that match the offset. My reps are squared because it's a 330 and I didn't want spacers. Also I have a small stamp on the outside of the rim (curbside) and I think OEM has all stamps on the inside

#43 ·
Yeah the concave rears look way better but I'm pretty sure that those are offset. If that's the case you will need to roll the fenders a bit. I did a lot of research on here and zhpmafia.com and the OEMs are too aggressive for our cars

#45 ·
Sorry dude, I'm using my phone. I thought this was another thread :facepalm:

Yes, you clearly have an M3 so they will fit fine!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.