E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#184,101 ·
#184,102 ·
Couple peeps called me up to go, but i was too lazy. But heard the R8 represented big. Did Devious1 end up going too. Did you go with the caravan? How was the ride? I hope this year Bimmerfest will be held a lil farther away so we can have a nice caravan.
ya there were a good amount of r8's, a few older guys but mostly young dudes surprisingly! jason slept in hahahahaha

the irvine caravan was cool but i was in the back with a few other cars but the main group must've been going pretty damn fast cuz i could never catch up.

it's not. it's going to be in the same place for a few years. if you want a nice caravan. drive to SD, then drive back up
the drive to san diego was very cool. nothing will beat that sb drive though :(

#184,103 ·
ya there were a good amount of r8's, a few older guys but mostly young dudes surprisingly! jason slept in hahahahaha

the irvine caravan was cool but i was in the back with a few other cars but the main group must've been going pretty damn fast cuz i could never catch up.

:rofl: If you couldnt catch up to the main group consist of 323,325,328 some other's your car needs to be s/c and some shots of nitrious. lol...

#184,104 ·
:rofl: Are you crazy? lol.. But i drive to S.D. alot to go to the Chargers games though. Only if they went back to S.b never went for a drive up there.
that's what i was going to do the first time they held the rose bowl. combined driving there and back would be like driving to SB lol the only thing that sucks about SB is when you're driving back. you hit traffic and you're tired as hell so it's even more dangerous

#184,105 ·
the drive to san diego was very cool. nothing will beat that sb drive though :(
nothing will beat the earlier caravans. the last few years of the sb caravans sucked ass. and i missed one cause i was picking up ruby and she lagged on coming out. never doing that again lol then again, i'm not planning on going to bfest at all

#184,116 ·
Forgot to tell you guys, we ran a break to stop the fwy on Saturday, this Audi R8, drives through our break. One of the officers yells at him, which makes him mad. He exits the fwy, gets back on and just guns it. He goes from the slow lane to the fast lane and I look toward one of the other officers and say "he's going to crash." Two mins later, we got the call. Wrecked his brand new Audi. Poetic justice

#184,117 ·
Forgot to tell you guys, we ran a break to stop the fwy on Saturday, this Audi R8, drives through our break. One of the officers yells at him, which makes him mad. He exits the fwy, gets back on and just guns it. He goes from the slow lane to the fast lane and I look toward one of the other officers and say "he's going to crash." Two mins later, we got the call. Wrecked his brand new Audi. Poetic justice
:rofl:

#184,118 ·
what a jackass

#184,120 ·
lol Poetic justice indeed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.