E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What kind of BEAUTIFUL taillights are these?

5K views 45 replies 34 participants last post by  MercForHire 
#1 ·
This is my Boss's car, Can anybody tell me what the name is of these BEAUTIFUL taillights is?

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
Why is everyone in this forum so ignorant? Not every one want to drive around in the same exact car with the same set up. Everything is crap to you people. How about this, 70% of bimmer parts are all crap and most of them fail. Any time I change something on my car I make sure it is better quality and I look for something different I wouldn't see on every bimmer that drives past mine every 4 minutes. Fuck you people with your clone cars

Sent from my DROID3 using Bimmer App

#38 ·
Why is everyone in this forum so ignorant? Not every one want to drive around in the same exact car with the same set up. Everything is crap to you people. How about this, 70% of bimmer parts are all crap and most of them fail. Any time I change something on my car I make sure it is better quality and I look for something different I wouldn't see on every bimmer that drives past mine every 4 minutes. **** you people with your clone cars

Sent from my DROID3 using Bimmer App
Shoulda saved it all and had yourself 70% of the way toward a 0 mileage car.

#34 ·
If it was true that 70% of bimmer parts are all crap--you would not see BMW's on the road, you would not see BMW holding a lead position, I for one would never buy any car that has 70% parts defective. And it is definitely NOT true that MOST OF THEM fail. True that there are some well known weaknesses (ie window regulators, LCA) that falls FAR short of 70%. Why would YOU buy any car, or a BMW, that YOU know is 70% failing parts. If you believe in what you are indicating, I find it questionable why you would waste your money being in a BMW when, according to you, it is totally crap @ 70%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.