Tags
touring
2M views 4K replies 508 participants last post by  rain91 
#1 · (Edited)
Updated for the Third time...

See less See more
#3,133 · (Edited)
Another addition to this great thread- 2003 325xit

Had the touring a number of years now. Still pretty low miles- currently at 80k. Been around BMW for over 30 years, going back to to a few 2002 , one of which went o 500,000 miles when I sold it . Everything else too from 2002tii-318is -m5-z4 and more. I know , this one is not lowered. We use it back and forth Colorado to LA.
mods : Depo AE, Smoked rears, smoked corners, tint, mtech2, ipod,OZ 18", Conti DWS. Plan MTech2 skirts. Looked for about 2 years to find Xi in this color combo needed light color interior, for Socal heat reasons, and below 50k miles, so this turned out pretty well. I really like the square 18" OZ graphite setup. Never really a fan of flat black wheels, so this choice is a great compromise for a black and white theme car.

Attachments

#3,136 ·
Had the touring a number of years now. Still pretty low miles- currently at 80k. Been around BMW for over 30 years, going back to to a few 2002 , one of which went o 500,000 miles when I sold it . Everything else too from 2002tii-318is -m5-z4 and more. I know , this one is not lowered. We use it back and forth Colorado to LA.
mods : Depo AE, Smoked rears, smoked corners, tint, mtech2, ipod,OZ 18", Conti DWS. Plan MTech2 skirts. Looked for about 2 years to find Xi in this color combo needed light color interior, for Socal heat reasons, and below 50k miles, so this turned out pretty well. I really like the square 18" OZ graphite setup. Never really a fan of flat black wheels, so this choice is a great compromise for a black and white theme car.
Love the touring, the wheels (white with graphite is a great combo) front bumper and mid flaps. But I would also try to find the rear M-Tech II bumper and change out the tail lights. They look a tad rice. But that's just my opinion. Love everything else though!:thumbsup:

#3,154 ·
So I should post a picture of my damaged bumper, and body below rear taillight.. I backed into a trailer at the shop loading some stuff in our chump car trailer....:cry:

Then I realized it gave me an excuse to buy an M tech bumper:thumbsup:

Heading to VIR this week end. Second outing for on track with it. Have to post pictures of how AWSOME a track car they are ;)