E46 Fanatics Forum banner

p0012 p0014 codes need help, yes searched...

6K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Iebimmerguy 
#1 ·
i need help asap!
so a couple days ago my car ran fine for the day, shut off the car at the lake went fishing for a couple hours, came back started the car...let it sit idle for about a minute all of a sudden it starts to shutter and shake, rpm was constant...it threw me a cel, it drives fine but just weak. i got the codes read and i got these codes...p0012, p0014, p0300 (misfires random cylinders...) as far as my research goes, it might have something to do with the vanos solenoid? but from the service records, both inlet and outlet vanos systems were replaced back in october 2010 from motorwerks bmw....not even a year old yet...any inputs or thoughts to why my cars doing this? sorry i tried searching but only half of it is answered...

#2 ·
some help please? =( been over a month and i still havent figured it out...ive replaced the vanos solenoid, replaced the intake cam sensors, still nothing, same codes keep popping up same problems =(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.