E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Valve Adjustment Pricing

14K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  mooninite 
#1 ·
I called up my local stealer for a price on Inspection II. They want $1760. I asked how much they wanted for a valve adjustment. They quoted me $386. I think the valve service price is fair. What do you guys think?

#2 ·
Rallye BMW quoted me $1100 for Inspection II. I might have to jump on this.

#3 ·
my car is at the M shop right now and Inspection II with valve adjustment is $1200....they do great work!

#4 ·
How's your subframe repair coming along btw?

#5 ·
just posted some new pics on my thread...its going good! hopfully have the car saturday!

#7 ·
lol, it is.

#16 · (Edited)
Well up here in overpriced Canada Inspection II at the ONLY BMW dealership where I live is $2,300. What a joke. Thats why I bought my M3, enough oil and filters for two changes, a set of front and rear brakle pads, an AC belt and my complete audio system for the car all in the US. Next up will be tires, headers and spark plugs. All from the States. The dealership here charges $215 for an oil change !!

#33 ·
Dumb question from new E46 owner: Do regular 325i's need valve adjustment or is it just the M's?

"There is no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people that ask questions"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.