E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Looking for dyno chart

7K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Viral@ActiveAutowerke 
#1 ·
Hi all, it's probably been ask a 1000 times but I can't find it and got bored of searching so I thought that maybe one of you guys could send me a dyno chart for Active Autowerke E46 330 Supercharger Kit Level 2 so I can compare it with other supercharge on the market. I'm looking for the torque curves especially. FYI I'm comparing this kit with the ESS M54B30 TS2 series system. This comparaison has been made several time on the forum but I didn't find any "winner" between the two so I guess I'll have to make my own reasearch.

Thanks

#2 ·
IMO, if you have the money, get the Twin Screw. My rotrex S/C will only built max boost at 7000rpm where the TS would do it at like 2500 rpm lol.

#3 ·
Is't twin screw linear too? I thought they just have a **** ton more torque and the power band is more ridiculous then centrifugal.

Twin screw ftw though...

#7 · (Edited)
As for turbos, the TT tuning kit is a great example of a "right sized" turbo in my opinion. Sure, you can use bigger turbos for more peak power but that comes at the expense of a longer spool time and thus very different power delivery. In terms of ultimate speed, more power is more power... but you do have to keep in mind your primary usage of the car and how you want the power delivered. Frankly, this last statement is key when choosing between any form of FI whether it be turbo, TS, or centri and to a large degree also applies to the sizing of the components in those varied applications. So often people get too wrapped up in peak numbers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.