E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone want some free sedan interior trim peices?

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  shannon1 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi guys, I've just ripped out my grey interior roof lining (non sunroof), A, B & C pillar panels, 3rd brake light cover, ultra sonic alarm cover, sun shades and grab handles from my sedan.

Sun shades and grab handles are a little grimy but otherwise ok. The roof lining has some spatter stains from the previous owner (looks like someone opened a can of soft drink and spattered the roof with some). Rest is ok with some of the cloth trim peeling from the edges of the panels. Brake & alarm covers look great.

Anyone want any parts for free? Let me know soon otherwise they're going in the bin.

#7 ·
Hey Mitch, I paid just under $400 for the good condition complete set of m-sport black cloth interior trim including roof lining, A, B & C pillars, brake light & alarm cover, sun shades + clips and grab handles. I got it all off the UK eBay.

The guy only wanted £80 for the set but shipping was £200, I offered him £250 for the lot including shipping and he accepted. I didn't mind paying that in the end as all the stuff I was looking at here was all anthracite suede (which I didn't want) and in crappy condition and would have ended up cost me the same anyway buying in piece parts. So I'm happy. All I need now for a complete m-sport set is the seats.

#13 ·
Its actually not that hard to do, only took me just over 3 hrs for the complete change over. The hardest part is getting the lower B pillar covers off, they're a pain. When your ready, give me a yell and I'll give you all the tips. :thumbup:

#15 ·
I've managed to break one of the mounting points on my brake light cover the first time I removed it. It seems to be a cemetary for small homeless insects. If you still have this part let me know how to fix you up at least for posting it. I have not looked inside the alarm part yet...

Cheers,
Rob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.