E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Anyone from St. Louis?

379K views 3K replies 108 participants last post by  Feffman 
#1 ·
?:hi:

#1,736 ·
just got my brakes in... TMS slotted rotors hawk pads... diff fluid leaking from passenger front axle (between the axle and diff) O2 sims put on hold till the intake/drive train is fixed:( Sry I can't be of much help.. for the sims... however I have bigger fish to fry at the moment:) My bumper is still off waiting for me to finish the intake.

#1,739 · (Edited)
you just ship your rear o2s to him and the sims I haven't asked him but I'm sure he would do it his set up is super clean too. Basically no difference in how our cars would run with or without the 02s plugged in. i just forget your o2s are still in your exhaust stream I have 2 plugs you could use if you decided to ship your 02s out.

#1,740 ·
Wouldn't it be as simple as connecting the sim wires on to the o2 wires that go to the engine bay? The actual sensors can stay there as long as they are not wired anywhere... does this make sense? Where i'm stuck is with the colors so I can figure out where stuff goes. I'll probably have to get down there and check the wire colors near the o2s

#1,741 · (Edited)
yes the o2s can stay but well i would recommend doing what i did with the electrical box? You need resistors to get the super clean look but you can sim it and leave the o2s in your exhaust you just might need a lot of wire? You need a voltmeter (i know there is a better name for this) that will be able to tell you what wire is what. I'd reroute my o2s into the drug bin get them mounted to something then sim it. Since I'm having so much trouble with my awd system I'm doing the swap to an I. Bought a 325 part car I'm taking the D/T if anyone needs parts let me know. my mistake it's a 99 328I if anyone needs parts let me know i might have em!!!

#1,767 ·
i love BBQ just tell me what meat to bring! Yeah, my boss's brother is buying all the lambos 911s etc that they are repainting. He has an old school guy in there most of the time that does great work! Small world, i started talking to him one day and he told me he had a friend that works at plaza and went to ranken. I knew it was you. His 911 just got lowered and he has HRE's on it, looks great how is plaza?

#1,768 ·
starting to get busy how have u been what all have u done to ur car ,did u get rims put on it i put on my m3 hood needs some adjustments i will be painting the car this winter dont know if people will like it or not it will be 1 off i am sure of it . let me know when u guys want to come out for a bbq

#1,769 ·
Everything lol lwt flywheel stg 2 clutch lwt wheels 18/8.5 (18lbs each) SSK Headers Shark, intake, No cats, No muffler. awd to rwd swap is going on atm my car has been at Bavarian for 2 weeks now. Had to buy a 328 parts car to get all the swapping done. It's getting outta hand :banghead:

#1,774 ·
hey guys finally the stl threads getting some posts lol and 1sick bimmer i met you at westport plaza meet that one time do you think you can paint my csl front bumper and my m-tech 2 rear buddy? and could you give me a price quote?[/QUOThey hey guys whats up let me see what the paint materials will cost i will get back with u and pat i will get back with u guys monday for sure on the m-tech sides and front bumper cost and the paint materials

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.