E46 Fanatics Forum banner

DAILY UPDATES

6M views 45K replies 4K participants last post by  yjsaabman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Welcome to the daily update thread! Post any mods, repairs, whatever you have done to your E46!

Today I

Debadge the trunk lid (roundel still intact)
Added black grills
Yellow fogs
Clear front reflectors (PITA!!!)
6K D2S bulbs

See less See more
#13,801 ·
Mine did this when I was cruising at 120mph. Freaked me out!

I pulled over, pulled the cluster out on the side of the road, unplugged it and replugged it back in, and it reset.

Luck...
The best guess in my situation was that something shorted given that it had just rained. The question is what, why, and will it happen again :/

#13,805 ·
[/QUOTE]

Answer to all your questions: YES

- Yes, rear fogs came standard in Mexico...
- Yes, it is in kph
- Yes, needle is on the left, I think thermostat is tucked open, it only gets the 75-85°C in the city... in highway it downs up to 65-68°C... low mpg...:(

I have a new thermostat, VANOS seals and VCG ready to be replaced... I hope to be done this long weekend..!! :thumbsup:

#13,815 ·
WICKED PIC! :excited: I love it! i think I'll install mine with extra cheese :rofl::rofl: (I applaud humor like this :clap::clap:) I laughed loud

Crazy sht goes on in NYC dude
Solid some folks aren't about this NYC life! :rofl: As far as I know my Russian homie in Sheepshead told me "Russia ain't got ish on the entire NYC" as far a crazy sht is concerned.:rofl:

:excited:just received this in the mail View attachment 478266
NFSx Niccce thats a GREAT look there!:thumbsup: Irie!! We might have to call you "The Flash" after you install all of that.

#13,816 ·
Belts

I changed my belt 2 days ago take a look at the old belt :thumbdwn:. Felt a difference immediately post change. OOh yeah I got my hands on some used ACS pedals from a homie that had them on his X5 so now I have an OVERSIZED Foot rest panel (Fits E60's too). Thinking of selling or swapping for the 3 series foot rest I was extremely busy afterwards and yesterday to post. Today I plan to FINALLY install the 2nd bank pre-cat O2 sensor and then black out my exterior trim with Plasti Dip

I'm waiting on a few answers from another post I wrote today. the new sensor got a lil bit of anti seize on it (from taking the plastic cap off... I suppose:facepalm:) I wiped it off just a lil worried that its ruined now.

Attachments

#13,817 ·
NFSx Niccce thats a GREAT look there!:thumbsup: Irie!! We might have to call you "The Flash" after you install all of that.

Ha, thanks dude. I can't wait to do the install soon. I'll def post a pic of it once the install is complete :D

#13,818 ·
Ha, thanks dude. I can't wait to do the install soon. I'll def post a pic of it once the install is complete :D
No prob bro gotta give credit where and when its due!
I'll look forward to the pics, soon hopefully! lol