E46 Fanatics Forum banner

More Bass anyone?

1K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  benwaa 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Guys:

The enclosure was actually designed more for sound quality, not sheer output volumes. While it does produce an incredible amount of bass, it is a very muscial, controlled type of output. It was desinged for people wanting not only incredible sound in their vehicles, but also the convenience of not having a subwoofer enclosure on the floor of their trunks.

Look for a more detailed description later on today, as we are officially releasing the enclosure to the E46 crowd. It should be ready for shipping by no later than the 27th of December.

Drop me a line if you have any questions!

#7 ·
We have not tested it as of yet in a sedan. As for non-HK equipped BMW's, it will not a pose a problem with integrating into the OEM system. The output will remain the same as the coupe, that is, incredible!

We will have access to a Sedan later this week, so we will test our enclosure, and modify it if necessary. It should be ready, if redesigning is necessary, by early January. If no redesign is required, it will be shipping by the 27th of December.

From what I can see, the E46 Sedans without fold down seats shouldn't present a problem either. We'll keep you guys posted.

#8 ·
Jason@BavSound said:
We have not tested it as of yet in a sedan. As for non-HK equipped BMW's, it will not a pose a problem with integrating into the OEM system. The output will remain the same as the coupe, that is, incredible!

We will have access to a Sedan later this week, so we will test our enclosure, and modify it if necessary. It should be ready, if redesigning is necessary, by early January. If no redesign is required, it will be shipping by the 27th of December.

From what I can see, the E46 Sedans without fold down seats shouldn't present a problem either. We'll keep you guys posted.
Cool! If you need a sedan "tester", let me know. I can be in ATL in 3 hours. :hi:

#11 ·
#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.