E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Awesome photoshoot of a 335!

4K views 38 replies 31 participants last post by  Imola ///M 
#1 · (Edited)
Awesome photoshoot of a E92 335!

I sold my E46 M3 a while ago and recently got back to the BMW scene. Here are som recent pictures of my car. The wheels are iForged Daytonas. 8.5x20" x 10x20", I've got Pirelli PZero Nero 245/30-20 in the front and 285/25-20 in the back. And I also got the OEM Aerolip. A AC/S exhaust and diffuser is being installed anyday now.

All pictures are taken by Dejan Sokolovski aka Dejjisch. :bow:

Regards,

See less See more
#15 ·
The mesh is black? I'm thinking of Shadowline, but it cost a fortune... We'll see :rofl:

The 335i is a better car than the M3 99.5% of the time. I have a friend how still have his E46 M3 and we switch cars now and then and the only thing thats better in the M3 is that the way the engine feels when going flat out. It begs to be pushed harder and harder...

But the 335 handles better on almost every road. Way more comfort and doesn't feel as old and outdated as the E46. Put a LSD on the 335 and it will outrun an M on every twisty road you can find - I promise!

I have a AC/S tuningbox on order, when that is installed the M won't have any advantage what so ever.

Regards,

#23 ·
Hey im extremely sorry, I am actually the guilty one for having posted pics of your car earlier. Never realised you were a member here, but the car was just so drop dear gorgeous and sexy I just couldnt resist sharing it with our fellow fanatics. Hope u dont mind, besides it looks so good, no one will mind this repost :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.