E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Mfest 2 !!! Aug. 29-31 2008

19K views 205 replies 29 participants last post by  HardPark'd TT 
#1 ·
First off I would like to thank you all for supporting and participating at our last event MFEST last March 7-9 and the WheelPower bbq meet last April 20th:bow: ...And due to the overwhelming response and request to do another event this special we were inspired to do it AGAIN:excited: (this year only)... For the guys who have been to our meets, you already have an idea on how we do it (GBOGH) and for those who missed some of our events, your missing alot!...We are laying out the ground work and what not for this event including HOTEL RESERVATIONS and we want to keep the same theme/ vibe "Camaraderie"... we have thought of different dates and the best dates we have so far is Aug. 29-31 (Sept.1 is labor day)... as i know some of you have family plans during the holidays hence the reason why we are posting the dates early so you can make appropriate arrangements and hopefully be able to attend our humble event ( you can even bring the family along for some fun)...We will walk you thru as we progress on the schedule of events and trust me this is another event that you wouldn't wanna miss...I thank you all again and hope to see new and old faces:thumbsup:

Btw non M's are welcome but pls pm me so we will have a count on how many there will be...:)

As far as the SPONSORS or Vendors pls contact me thru PM if you want to secure a spot asap...

List

1. Laidback

See less See more
#12 ·
Thanks :)and for the guys who posted their name on other forums pls don't post your name multiple times...so as not to create confusion on the numbers...

I am working on the Hotel right now and will be posting all the details asap...we will be doing Mfest twice this year and once a year there after...but who knows there are alot of possibilities and avenues we are currently working on... and Mfest is one of them and as always we want this to be special for everybody:4ngie:

So is this going to be in Vegas, at the Red Rock as usual? and when you say you're "going to do it again, (this year only)" does that mean this is the last Mfest or the only time it will happen bi-annually?

im there!!!
Vegas baby!!!:excited:
Is it gonna be in vegas?

Pls. do and let me know if you need any help or assistance and that goes for everybody aswell:thumbsup:
chris!

i will try and bring out EP for you man!
Im definately there :4ngie:

Pat, let's do dis! I know Merwin would be down for it. I gotta go easy tho...have 2 weddings to attend the following weekend.

-Dru
We will try our best to make this event a good one if not the best:D...pls do pm me if you need any assistance or have questions and i will try to respond asap...

#13 ·
There will be a car competition $$$ prizes and trophies will be given out, and we welcome teams and crews to show aswell because there will also be a best in team/ crew competition...:)

#18 ·
LOL...No pls don't take it that way, if you have been to our meets you know we treat everyone the same and that is with respect:) i just want to make sure on the number of cars and participants so were able to make sure we'll have something for every model...:thumbsup:

#19 ·
***creeps in thread***

oh crap...not again...oh well, i must resist temptation to have the time of my life ONCE MORE...will power is low batt...i cannot move much longer...

***shakingly tries to remove hands from keyboard***

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

crap...i did it again!!!

1. Laidback - e39 m5
2. jvcajita + 1 =) - e39 540it

looking forward in having stean in my passenger seat taking hot pics of us rolling together as one brotherhood!!! =)

edit: for those who want to sign in...please state ur handle and ur whip! =)

#20 ·
Chris, My name is Grant and I was at this year's M-Fest with the Utah crew (including good ol' Johnny). I have to say the event was absolutely amazing. I had a wonderful time. Having attended both Bimmerfest and M-fest I have to say that they're both awesome in their own, completely unique ways. M-fest is great as it seems to really bring out the enthusiasts group and eliminate a lot of the rice you see at Bimmerfest. It also means the group seems to be a little tighter. The big difference also is the drive. This is what MADE M-fest for me. The site of all those ///M-series cars on the Strip and Valley of Fire was breath taking. There were some amazing people I met and I can only imagine that taking the lessons you've learned from the first M-fest, this event is going to be even greater. I highly suggest everyone attend!

#22 ·
Thanks Grant...I remember you and John really did a very good job getting you all together from UTAH:bow:, you were all very cool pips so hopefully since the weather this time is better, we can see more pips from different states...this is one of the reason why we are going back because we don't want to hit meets during Mfest and to get a feeler on which dates are much more convenient for you guys, we will always support and respect Bimmerfest....

Cool see you there:)
Ok I will see if I can make it

#28 ·
Oh there will be like the last time 100+ BMW and Exotics/ Pcars rollin I15:excited: a pretty good site to see:thumbsup:

Less than 4 months...time fly's so fast these days:str8pimpi
i might be down, too soon to tell tho.

+1 Pat and hope to see the Europrojektz and other crew teams represent big time :thumbsup:

We have a pretty good platform that we are currently working on and if everything fall in to place, it'll be a exciting as we try bring out something new/ fresh all the time...

Chris im actually pretty damn excited for this LOL

#31 ·
List...

1. Laidback
2. Grant (Skreech) from Utah
3. Persian451
4. DrusC5s
5. m330
6. christkharris
7. bimmerbum46
8. Mo_zhp
9. Flashtoflight
10. Breakmywallet
11. Lay2low
_______

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.