E46 Fanatics Forum banner

any shops in ny,nj,pa familiar with fi????

3K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  itchyNscratchy 
#1 ·
hey i tried to do a search but couldnt find anything, are there any shops in the ny, nj, pa area that know what they're doing in terms of supercharging/turboing bmw's? i guess im more worried about the ppl installing and tuning whatever kit i get than which kit to get, the kit is only as good as its tuner right?
thanks
jon

#5 ·
hakjai said:
hey i tried to do a search but couldnt find anything, are there any shops in the ny, nj, pa area that know what they're doing in terms of supercharging/turboing bmw's? i guess im more worried about the ppl installing and tuning whatever kit i get than which kit to get, the kit is only as good as its tuner right?
thanks
jon

I plan to be opening up a shop in the DE area in the coming few months.

You can find out more about me over on Bimmerforums as far as my reputation in FI stuff. I have designed and built a twin-screw positive displacement SC kit for the 1993 325is, and plan to move into the OBDII E36, and E46 cars in the not too distant future.

I would be happy to look at doing your install when the time comes!

Steve

#6 ·
stimpee said:
I plan to be opening up a shop in the DE area in the coming few months.

You can find out more about me over on Bimmerforums as far as my reputation in FI stuff. I have designed and built a twin-screw positive displacement SC kit for the 1993 325is, and plan to move into the OBDII E36, and E46 cars in the not too distant future.

I would be happy to look at doing your install when the time comes!

Steve
hey steve i remember u, im on bimmerforums as well, hows the twinscrew project coming along, are u making kits yet?? for an e46?

#9 ·
crispvx im just doing my research right now, i want to know exactly what im doing when i do it so i wanted to ask around to see if i can get a sc installed when i do get it but if i do decide with the ASA ill definately hit u up, ur pulling some nice numbers on ur car, btw u have pics of ur car? other than the one with the purple headed guy?
jon

#10 ·
hakjai said:
hey steve i remember u, im on bimmerforums as well, hows the twinscrew project coming along, are u making kits yet?? for an e46?
The project has been moving MUCH more slowly than I would like, but my car has been running flawlessly for 7 months and 3300 miles.

I will be moving into E46 territory ASAP. Just have to work out some issues, and get access to a vehicle for fit up...

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.