E46 Fanatics Forum banner

BMW F1 TShirt

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  RacingDynamcs 
#1 ·
3 pole positions in a row now and Im a fan.

Not to mention we both drive BMWs;)

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
yeah he is...but hez not that good this year..hez showing power but like.....hez missing the aggessive driving tech he needs to win a race......

the only way bmw wins races is by ferrari coming out w/ tech problems....

but i still love the williams F1 team their my fav! even if they dont win 1st palces...i still love em...

#9 ·
nice! montoya sux by the way ! bmw needs better drivers! =P for the f1 team!
Do you actually watch F1? Montoya sucks? Perhaps you are confusing him with Alex Yoong.:dunno:
but seriously bmw needs better drivers....
I disagree, they don't need a 15 second refuel stop because they don't know how to work the rig and they don't need their engines dying when Montoya is making a push for first with under 10 to go.
This is what I wear every Sunday and Monday during GP weekends
Maybe that's why nobody likes you?:dunno: (just kidding) - I hate Ferrari fans, all they know is Schumi this and Schumi that, half of them couldn't name 5 GPs.
From what I've been reading, he's one of the few ppl Mike actually respects on the track cuz he's doesn't seem to be intimidated by him.
Schumi is afraid of him. Ralf will never make a move on his bro, too much respect. Montoya believes he is the better driver and has no problem making aggressive moves against the Scuderia. Anyone catch D.C.'s move last week to hold of Ruben? That shit was hilarious. Oh yeah, another 1-2 today at Nurburgring.:sad:

#12 ·
Got that top in melbourne australia last week. Good quality but pricey ($80).

Was never a williams fan until I got my E46 but its time to represent - not to mention schumis dominance needs a challenge.

Montoya doesnt exactly suck - 3 consecutive poles aint bad. He has some serious talent and skills he just tends to get off line a touch more during the races and is still on the learning curve coming from Indy.

I personally think BMW has excellent drivers. Schumi is in a league of his own but so is his car and team - hed probably have a harder time in williams for his first few years.

Yesterday the feraris were lapping 1.5secs faster - whether its due to car or strategy or both thats gonna be hard to beat.

#19 ·
Re: F1 Gear at Really Low Prices!

maynardc said:
http://www.speedgear.com/

Schumi is the Tiger Woods of racing. No suprises there! You (RacingDynamcs) keep saying Montoya sucks... http://www.sportinglife.com/formula1/standings/index_new.html
Doesn't look like he sucks that bad! Man, where's the support?! BMW has the 2nd and 3rd spot. Why don't you support (rather than criticize) racers who represent BMWs.

dude u love the Williams racing team and i know there doing good but i know they can do so much better this is why im mad at em....i love em..when ever there is a GP day i wear my bmw t-shit and shit dun worry =P but i think montoya can do a lot better than hez doing now....i think because bmw dropped out of le-mans and GT i think the funding on f1 went down this year....and i think the pits fort the bmw's are way to long sometimes....bmw said when they come back with lemans and GT they said they are going to win all races! we'll see but till then i lOVE bmw dun worry!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.