E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Sedan on styles 285 pics pls

7K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  bimer21 
#1 ·
Hi there can some of you have this already and post a pic of a sedan with this rims on?! I have a friend who is going to give me then for 150$ but i want to know how it looks thanks rims are like this one:

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
Yeah i want to put then on my sedan e46 they are 17x8 et34!
Offset is 34 mm. Both my style 45 (16 x 7) winter wheels and my 17 x 8 style 44s have an offset of 47 mm.

The difference is ~1/2 inch. This means that the inside edge of the wheel will be that much closer to the suspension than on my style 44s. From a "what does this look like" perspective, those 8" style 285s will have the same tucked-in appearance of my 7" wheels.

Others may know for certain. But it takes only 5 mins to check for clearance. I'd do this especially if the tires are larger than 225/45.

#18 ·
They should fit perfectly flush with no rubbing. I tried a set of the 17" 5 spoke coupe wheels from an e92 and they looked great and didn't rub didn't buy them because the seller asked way to much for them and wouldn't accept my offer

Sent from my unknown using Bimmer App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.