E46 Fanatics Forum banner
681K views 5K replies 130 participants last post by  332 
#1 ·
:eeps:

#2,313 ·
Azzy, you should be getting ready for Vegas instead of worrying about lousy posts. :eeps: If you all haven't heard yet I crashed my car. Not too badly. I was just taking a known turn too fast (like always) and hit a patch of dirt and slid into and on a hill. While backing out to get back on the road I ripped off my front lip and broke some of the lining that holds the front bumper on. Luckily i only bent the intercooler. Was a simple fix for that. Bend it back. lol. I'm surprised I'm not furious, but who can be mad at their own stupidity. Will look fine for the trip to Vegas and Utah. I've got a shop taking the rest of the front lip off and repainting it for $300. I'll get a new lip put on once I get to Georgia. Maybe even a suttle wide fender job for the 285's :4ngie:

#2,704 ·
:rofl:

:lmao:

and rich... the bst way to fit the 285's is to let the tires do the work....... :eeps:

my tires bent my fenders out to fit my 275's :facepalm:

That's what I always say, but not exactly what I had in mind. :yikes: :eek:

lol that's pretty funny. i like the japanese ninja cat/stalker cat better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzzjgBAaWZw
:werd: lol

encore..... FTW

FYRE crew y0

:rofl: :str8pimpi

hah... what a good picture... 2 of us are wearing... the shirt before the shirt :eeps:

edit:

i don't know how well we can tell stories on here with all the drama and ridiculousness there was...

lets just say... everyone in the fyre crew got some
So those two guys to your left and right were pretty good in the sack then, huh? :rofl:
:spit:

Been wanting one of these jacks for over 10 years. Ultimate Garage used to sell them but I could never justify the cost for one. Since then the price has doubled and you can't even find a place that sells them new.

Just messing around on craigslist today and lo and behold, there it is, an AC Hydraulics DLHQ13 jack with cradle! Contacted the guy, offered him quite a bit under asking as I really don't need one. He took it and I picked it up after work!

Super low cradle height that doesn't ramp up for a long time, so it easily fits underneath a lowered car and can grab the front subframe/jack point. It also lifts the car to over 32"!

Here's a comparo between my old jack and the new one. New one lifts 12" higher!

That jack is legit. Do want! :drool:

i havnt been on here for awhile but here goes
my car has been abused really bad and is just parked in my garage
and im giving it up for 2500 if anyone wants to come pick it up,
for more details pm me
some kids smashed the hell out of it
with some metal object and broke my windshield
the car is just a mess sadly and i dont have it in me to fix it back
to what it use to be
That sucks. Sorry to hear. :(

im new to this fourm but im in denver whare about r u guys
pretty much everywhere EXCEPT actual denver.......
:werd: I'm a little outside of Denver, pretty close to the water. :eeps:

Ahahahaha

no one here would get that picture because they rarely venture into the abyss that is e46 OT... lol.. except the few stragglers from CA :eeps:....
:eeps:

lol.... how did i not see this..........

i had 3 years of virtual experience in something else and i did okay going in blind the first time i got the real thing :eeps: :eeps:........

playing soccer of course.... :eeps:
:rofl:

oh look... kitty purry has appeared
And now kitty purry is banned!

Well, the inevitable finally happened...
100000! :bday:

Congrats! Glad to see it finally back together. :D

azzy you dont get girls, i've never seen you even talk to a girl, and if white people saw you rollin down a mountain they would know something was gonna blow.
:spit: :rofl:

#2,322 ·
nice and clean...

forgive my lack of knowledge... but what are the specs on the LS1? i know it's the motor donor of choice and it's easily upgradeable but i don't know what the raw specs are...

also... are you just going to do the straight swap or are you adding things like cams etc?

#2,340 ·
Much to my relief I've sold most of the big dollar parts I didn't need from the old turbo motor. I still have some small stuff to get rid of that will hopefully turn into another $1500. If so, between that and what I've gotten already it will pay for 2/3rds of the swap cost. Yeah baby!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.