E46 Fanatics Forum banner

So I lowered my car a little

15K views 124 replies 51 participants last post by  E46Snowball 
#1 ·

See less See more
#47 ·
Hellaflush is a form of art! Something most people will never understand.
It's like a tattoo it just sets you apart from a crowd.
Anyways car looks amazing!
I have a set of these wheels if anyone's interested! (Mine are staggered)

#55 ·
Two things:

First, Y U USE INSTAGRAM?!? It makes my eyes bleed...

Second, Y U DO THAT TO SUCH AWESOME WHEELS?!? It makes my eyes gush blood... Not to mention, Z3 wheels just don't fit quite right on an E46.

#76 ·
After reading this thread, I feel really really nauseous.

First of all, I am borderline feeling *obliged* to block each and every person that condones this kind of stancing stuff! (Not that anyone would CARE) but I WOULD. I would rather not associate with those who like to butcher their car. No offense to OP, I'm sure he's a nice guy in person, but honestly do NOT like.

There's absolutely no upsides to these kind of mods. Maybe the approval of their stance peers or roof rack salesmen, but other than that--none!

You can always count on a slammed/stanced car to have a picture with an unused roof rack. Adds to the OOHS and AAHS and *BAD AZZZZZ* among stance crowds. Looks like you're extra tough and extra low. Extra *chill*... HELLA DOPE.

HONESTLY, your car looked PREMIUM and HIGH CLASS before. It looked like a quality vehicle.

Now I honestly and fully associate your car with something out of a high school parking lot.

NOT because it's modded, but because the WAY it's modded.

So instead of bashing the OP, I think we should get into the minds of these owners, and find out why they do this. The slammed drop, the ill-fitting wheels, the lack of desire for good handling, the damage to their cars from rubbing, stretching, poking, popping, and rusting, and the roof racks--for the love of god, why roof racks?

And OP--age?

#77 ·
I'm 26 years old and I'm a technician for Lexus their is no butchering done to this car as all my work for my job must be done properly as I perform the quality of work on my own car of course to tell you the truth the stance I am dialed in at now I have no rubbing issues or scraping but yes I do pay attention to the road ahead of me and watch out for potholes ect... The stickers yes I believe are childish but hey I'll get bored of them and eventually peel them off I'm not really into the whole making the car faster and shyt like that because to keep my job I need to obtain a clean license so therefore why I drop my car so low and put a nice set of aggressive wheels to prevent me from speeding and racing

#85 ·
What if they're out of ginger, can I just go over to your house for a substitute? (It better come from your refrigerator!) :banghead::eeps:

And as for the "things" up there.. OK. Yes we're "know-it-alls" because we don't like to F up our cars and look like teens. :facepalm: It's like buying a stripper (if you could buy strippers) and asking her to play santa clause at the local mall. Not meant for that.

#90 ·
Exactly my thoughts I break something i fix it easy solution
I think it looks sick, problem with forums espically this one is the know it all "gods" of the e46. Keep doing what ur doing they can suck a dick
Thanks brother :thumbup:
What if they're out of ginger, can I just go over to your house for a substitute? (It better come from your refrigerator!) :banghead::eeps:

And as for the "things" up there.. OK. Yes we're "know-it-alls" because we don't like to F up our cars and look like teens. :facepalm: It's like buying a stripper (if you could buy strippers) and asking her to play santa clause at the local mall. Not meant for that.
True point taken
Lol, why is it not ment to be lowered? It's all personal preference like any car. It's not like dude through a giant wing some neons and a fart can. He lowered it. It looks clean it drives and I bet handles great (unless he rubs)

I've owned quite a few "dumped" cars...each one dialed in to handle like a fcking go-kart.

There's always gonna b the oem guys and the ones looking to get the full potential out of there machines.

But hey that's forums lol what ya gonna do.
Yea deff not planning on being a ***** just clean simple and low all I'm looking for

#86 ·
Lol, why is it not ment to be lowered? It's all personal preference like any car. It's not like dude through a giant wing some neons and a fart can. He lowered it. It looks clean it drives and I bet handles great (unless he rubs)

I've owned quite a few "dumped" cars...each one dialed in to handle like a fcking go-kart.

There's always gonna b the oem guys and the ones looking to get the full potential out of there machines.

#87 ·

#106 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.