-Khoalty black grills
-All red tail lights
-DEPO clear corners & side markers
-Ebay trunk spoiler
-CF B&W roundels

Coming soon

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
Thanks! I can't wait to put them on as well haha.

nice setup! post your Orion V2 pic on our facebook page if you want:)
Thanks! Will do.

what size/specs are the new rims?

Looks like you're definitely heading in the right direction. Also interested in style 5 specs.
Thanks!

The specs are 17x8 et20 square. Planning on running 205/40s. Would've loved having the 18s, but I'm sure I could pull these off. Got a great deal for these too.

#11 ·
what size/specs are the new rims?

#22 ·
Installed my D2 coilovers Tuesday, and they're finally starting to settle. Running 20mm spacers in the rear, 15mm in the front. I need to raise the rear since they constantly rub when I drive, not just when I hit bumps LOL. I suck at taking pics ahha but here's a decent pic.

[IMtp://i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/cobyatch/tease.jpg[/IMG]
Should sell the spacers to me :eeps: Looks great! You're running a staggered setup?

Thanks! I used 3 coats of Testors candy red and then 4 coats of clear. Thinking of redoing them with vinyl since they look kinda ghetto when the brakes/signals come on. Or I could upgrade to LED tails.
Did you consider RCRs? They look sharp on darker colored cars.

#21 ·
Thanks! Hopefully the Style 5s go on soon. After rolling the fenders and buying tires.

i like the tails. did you do them yourself? what'd you use?
Thanks! I used 3 coats of Testors candy red and then 4 coats of clear. Thinking of redoing them with vinyl since they look kinda ghetto when the brakes/signals come on. Or I could upgrade to LED tails.

#25 · (Edited)
Just for looks. I wasn't expected the springs to settle enough for them to start rubbing constantly. The fenders were rolled when I bought the car but the previous owner didn't remove the rubber behind the fender so there's not enough space in the rear. I'm just gonna take them off until I get the fenders rolled properly.

#30 · (Edited)
Wrong tire size. You shouldn't be running that high of a sidewall. You're throwing off your speedometer and putting a little bit more wear on the drivetrain by essentially gearing up the car. It's not massively wrong, I have 17" wheels and run 225/45 tires. You should be more like 40 depending on your tire width, so like I said its not huge. That'd contribute to the rubbing though. And it also raises your ride height by a few millimeters.

#32 ·
Probably going to get my fenders cut today if SonicMS has any spots open.

Also reconsidering the Style 5s. They're too small for me to get up my driveway lol. I can barely get up with the m3 wheels now without scraping.
Any suggestions for 18/19 inch wheels? I wanna run something crazy ahha.
Alphards are growing on me. Will adapters work on these or will I need to redrill?

#33 ·
You'll get tired of 19s. You'll drive down the Alameda once and regret it. In my opinion I'd stick with 18s. They'll look bigger with the correct tire size anyway.

What do you mean "too small?" :hmm: By rule of thumb your overall diameter should remain the same. If your rim size increases, your sidewall height decreases. But overall diameter should stay the same.

Increasing diameter has a lot of negative effects. Decreased braking performance, slower acceleration, decreased fuel economy, and so on. Just my opinion, to each their own :thumbup: You could try running a staggered 18" M3 setup :eeps:

#38 ·
Got my fenders cut at Sonic Motorsport earlier today. They did a great job! No more rubbing :woot: Definitely recommend them if anyone is looking to get their fenders trimmed.

Also put the Style 5s up for sale :(. Looking for some ACS Type 2s right now. That might change though if you guys have suggestions haha.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=926858 <--- FS Thread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.