-Khoalty black grills
-All red tail lights
-DEPO clear corners & side markers
-Ebay trunk spoiler
-CF B&W roundels

Coming soon

See less See more
#49 ·
For some reason, painting the cap turns out a different color than the wheels. When I sprayed them together they were both the same white but I guess when the wheels dried they became a different shade of white while the caps stayed bright. Probably gonna run the wheels capless until I can afford to powdercoat everything.

#51 ·
Yeah I applied 2 coats of white then 2 clears for both faces and caps. Caps are plastic. I was reading the spraypaint can and it said to do layers about 10 minutes apart, which is what I did for both paint and clear. Should I have waited for the white to dry 24 hours then do the clear?

#52 · (Edited)
Been a while since my last update. Unfortunately nothing major ahha.

One of my reverse bulbs went out so I replaced them with the Khoalty CREE LED reverse bulbs. They're great! Fit perfectly, and are nice and bright.

Still painting my wheels. I was working on the last one and my last can of white paint ran out :banghead: . Just need one more can and they'll be ready for tires once I torque them down. But for now here's a teaser :D.

Should've cleaned the bottom of the lip but whatever ahha.

Still deciding if I want to put black CF BMW emblems or a BBS emblem.
Hopefully by next update I'll have tires on these lol.

#55 ·
I'm really excited to see this come along! Get bbs caps!
Me too! I'm not sure if I want the regular black/silver BBS caps or the red/gold one if I do go the BBS way.

Oh my lord! they look great. Don't mount them, keep em indoor.
Thanks! I'm gonna keep them on a wheel display, that's why I'm lagging on tires :shhh: lol

#59 ·
:eeps:

didn't know people were actually anxious for an update lol. unfortunately no. my parents won't let me buy my tires hahah. i have to find a buyer for these m3 wheels first. idk when i'm gonna post them up though.

i'm thinking about redoing the white and powdercoating the wheels. the paint feels really rough between the spokes because the coat isn't even all around. and if i powdercoat them, they'll be easier to clean.

i did get bbs caps though. i might update with a picture in the morning.

#62 · (Edited)
i was actually leaning towards red/clear led tails. never really liked the r/c/r tails.

can't wait to see the wheels on either!

How much you want for the M3 wheels? I'm lookin.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Bimmer App
i'll send you a pm with pics :thumbsup:.

edit: just posted pictures of the wheels. here's the link:
http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x358/cobyatch/m3wheels/

the pictures are
front left - 6th pic
rear left - 5th pic
rear right - 4th pic
front right - 3rd pic

the two wheels on the left pretty much have no curb rashes. the ones on the right do, with the rear one being the worst cuz it's curbed all around lol (1st pic). the front right has a pretty bad curb in it (2nd pic), but other than that, those are the only curbs. i don't know why, but when i bought the car, the two front wheels' lips are faded. they don't have a gunmetal color to them compared to the rear, not sure if you can see it in the pictures. let me know if you're interested!

#64 ·
anyone care to help me with a fitment question?

i want to run alphards, which are 5x112; 18x8.5 et35/18x9.5 et40. i'm guessing to run these i will need to use adapters (don't want to mess with redrilling, etc.). the smallest adapters i've found were 20mm, so mounting these would be et15/et20. do you think i could pull these off on my car (looking to run a stanced fitment, i don't mind some camber and stretch)?

#68 ·
Ordered new lenses, LED license plate lights, and Helios 4300k angel eyes from Khoalty.

IMO these are better than the Orions. The Orions are brighter, but the fitment on these did it for me. I also like the color of these. I was expecting more of a yellow/amber color, but they turned out to be a nice white color. I didn't really like the blue tint of the Orions, imo kinda made the car look ricey.

#71 ·
INSTAGRAM!

[imghttps://distilleryimage9.s3.amazonaws.com/b9da0136076c11e28f4222000a1c9e1c_7.jpg[/img]

19x8.5 et20

will post better pics when i clean them up haha. dem curb rashes doe.
Great choice :drool: I want these so badly in 18.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.