E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Forgestar F14's - Now available in SUPER Deep Concave - Pictures Inside! CHECK IT OUT

11K views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  ModBargains III 
#1 · (Edited)

Sizes:
19x9.5 -25 to +25
19x10 -19 to +31
19x11 -6 to +44
19x12 +6 to +56

What do you guys think?

See less See more
#5 ·
Should be similar to the other sizes from Forgestar, probably slightly heavier, but not by a significant amount. Should see weights in the low to mid 20's depending on sizing and offset choice.

#7 · (Edited)
my thoughts exactly. do that with an 18x8.5 and ill be impressed. (preferably in et25-30)

#16 ·
Replied to your PM ;)

looks good...any pics of these newer versions on an e92m3???
We technically shouldn't have posted these up until next week (SEMA), so at this point, these are the only photos that are available until then. I'm sure I'll get you more pictures once we come back from Vegas ;)

#19 ·
Yeah that's not a problem, Forgestar has done sets for Lamborghini's before, wouldn't be something new:

:hi:

#22 ·
Wheels really do look tempting but I think I'm going to wait and see how the super concave wheels look on an E46 M3. Take some pics and post them up if you can. The standard F14s look good on slammed E92s but didn't look that great on E46s IMO. The super concaves might look better though.

#25 ·
Got you the latest pictures on the Super deep Concave! Of course, this particular set is for a SEMA Vehicle, so they are a bit flashy, but check out the concavity!

More, and better photos to come soon enough!

#26 ·
that has to be the ugliest color combination ive ever seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.