E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Who has cheaper Genuine OEM BMW parts.

58K views 121 replies 64 participants last post by  wasp9166 
#1 ·
It seems like http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/ has the best prices around for oem parts compared to other online bmw dealers.
Tischer, North Haven BMW and others are competitve but http://www.bmwmercedesparts.com/ seems to have best. And at these prices it does not make sense to buy aftermarket.

Any other ones we should know about. Genuine BMW only please.

#2 ·
rmeuropean.com

#8 ·
Tisher for prices....but shipping kills. Local BMW dealer if you have a BMW CCA membership. 10% off price and no shipping. Tisher is great for big ticket items. Small parts, local BMW dealer is normally better, no wait on shipping or charges. BMW CCA is good for the Roundel Magazine also besides the CCA card. Reminds me, I need to renew my membership.

#10 ·
And nothing beats going to the local BMW dealership.....got to sit in an Alpina B7 last time I was there. Had free coffee and donuts while I was looking at the new M3. The BMW dealership is like going to a museum to me sometimes.

#17 ·
You guys get CHEAP pricing and CHEAP shipping with us. Check us out. We had the huge Air Intake and Strut bar Discount Sale in the sponsors section.

Click here for the thread

Check us out.

Four different ways to reach us unlike everyone else's three ways.
1. E-mail
2. Phone (1800#)
3. Forums
4. Live Chat

*And soon to be thru text message*
Speaking of email, you have yet to get back with me on a quote for a foglight. I emailed you my Vin like you requested as well.

#18 ·
I like only OE parts and so far, it seems www.BMWpartsSource.com has the cheapest prices. Another reason I prefer to use them is that they ARE an actual BMW dealership and not a third-party vendor. To me this translates into up-to-date parts and dealer-like support. It also means that you are almost guaranteed genuine and not counterfeit parts. They are also in a neighboring state and I get my stuff next day as well.

#22 ·
i'll say to support our vendors first.

but, never hurts to try and develop a relationship with your local BMW parts dept. parts guys are usually more down to earth than the overpaid service writers. some will match internet pricing if you stop in and develop a relationship.. free shipping too.. of course, if you only have one dealership in your area and they suck, then I say to check out our sponsors.

#26 · (Edited)
My local dealer has an online shop...

www.onlinebmwparts.com I was talking to my parts guy today and 'guilted' him into asking his manager to give us fanatics a break...and he did...enter "E46fan" as a promo code and you can get up to 25% off (through the end of the year...may continue this promo, but I don't know)

... but if you're local and need them right away, just call first to see whether they need to be special ordered...and you can order online and pick up at JMK on Rt. 22 in Springfield NJ and of course, save on shipping.

If this turns out decent for them, I told them that they have to become a sponsor if they want much mention here from me...so save that link--although I love them for parts, I love you guys/gals more!

Doug

#28 ·
Just want to let everyone know that I dealt with Patrick ^ yesterday and this guys prices can't be beat! Awesome service and pricing. I've dealt with Tischer before and they too are good but not as cheap as Patrick's prices and being on the west coast the shipping takes longer from Tischer too. :)

#31 ·
Patrick,

All I know is that for almost all the parts I've gotten from them, the final cost to me is always competitive; and coz I'm ocd, when I need a part, I want it as soon as I can get it.

Certainly for local fanatics, being able to get a discount and pick up parts the same day is nice. But for many of the parts I've gotten, I honestly don't care if I save $10 or not if I can get the right part every time...and I have.

I don't work for JMK...I just know and trust them...and really like my parts guy...who, for over 16 years, has special ordered a few hundred parts that cost under a dollar for me (along with all the other parts I've needed)...and for me, that itself is of inestimable value!

That's not to say you wouldn't do the same, Patrick; I'm sure you would. I just hope you understand that they 'got to me' first and I'm nothing if not loyal!

Doug

#33 ·
So far, customer service from patrick, (faulkner) has been awesome. I purchased more items privately cuz all the hook ups and couldnt resist the prices AND shipping.

I would send him an email directly for best price once you got pricing from others.

Sent from my DROIDX using BimmerApp

#45 ·
I'd be extremely skeptical...and think some of your guesses might be right, Orient...

Part was superceded (for a reason); might be a return that for whatever reason, can't be sold again; or, I'm also wondering, whether they might be replica/rip off parts that really didn't have the bmw logo underneath that was scratched off (how would you know if it WAS scratched off...might just have been scratched!)...coz it's made in a country, by a company, that is great at making perfectly fine 'looking' replicas.

Might be cleaned up parts from parted out cars...maybe reman, maybe not.

Anyway, whenever I'm skeptical about things like this, I just stay away. Very few parts are worth risking the try on our cars...especially if it's a hard to get to part.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.