E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#15,579 · (Edited)
How do the center sizes now have to do with my bubble lips? And congrats on the refinsh. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to do that btw, but I suppose congrats are due.. My previous comment wasn't for you to take offense. Could give a sh!t what you think abt my car, as its mine, lol your 19 rims as huge, yet so euro, lmao

#15,621 ·
lol my car is not euro themed whatsoever. I have my car styled in a clean JDM way. I was simply saying that I think the wheels would look better with 17"centers, Like heksagone's blue M coupe. The bubble lips with 16" centers look silly IN MY OPINION. To each their own but calling my wheels huge is silly too...the car came with 19's OEM.

Anyways, for a positive comment, I will always love bbs rs and yours are no exception, its just not what I would do personally. Also the pictures may make them look weird, so i cant wait for a legit photoshoot!

No disrespect man, I can respect anyone who builds wheels themselves and isnt running replicas.

Moving on.... MOAR PICS PLZ

#15,582 ·
PS: your statement is lame as fvk, because my rs have bubble lips then its not euro? Lol so the 911 on rs's with the same lips is a imposter? lets not break down what you think is euro, judging on your car and ultra super rare wheels, and your collection of other rare cars, ill have to kindly decline that lecture, lol Your first comment was str8 and to the point, with bit of a unnecessary "jab" almost (if u even wanna call it that) and that's how u felt, right? Ok cool. I said to each there own, yet I added my own little jab. But if you can't take your own medicine then honestly I can't help u there....

#15,584 ·
Funny how mofos in Europe don't label their sh1t as euro so much. Rather they just do whatever they want. Then we on the other side of the pond label it rice or euro depending on its outcome.
Then we argue with each other over the net here about what is more euro.

I like both you guys and the way u do your cars. Some things I prefer with UMD's setups, some things I prefer with slut.
Bottom line. It's your car. Do what makes u happy. Lets not fuss over silly 5hit. Not tonight at least. Y'all are Fukin up my buzz.

Both of you have inspired me. That's it. Now st fu with this silly arguement. It's just that silly.

Post pics damn it. More pics less fussing and sh1t

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.