E46 Fanatics Forum banner

+whoooty+

40K views 263 replies 58 participants last post by  domcreates 
#1 ·
Hey everyone, I just wanted to start a progress thread to keep track of my cars progress.

It's going to be slow and not have very cool/expensive upgrades, so if you only like fast and/or expensive builds then just move on :) I'm going to do the best with the money that I have.

Car is a 1999 323i in Jet Black with a Tan interior.

Feel free to leave negative feedback but please keep it mature and helpful :hi:

Thank you,
Dom

See less See more
#58 ·
Thank you sir, can't wait to get some better wheels though. My plans and hopes right now are to slightly tuck some 19" VMR's. I'll probably change my mind by the time I get the money though. We'll see haha. :)

And like I think I said earlier the wheels are way more silver/gunmetal in the direct sunlight and then dark (almost black) in the shade. :thumbsup:

#77 ·
Holy crap people! Why so much intensity??:hmm: he did state in the first post that this is going to be a slower build... Anyone actually read the thread or just start whining? Let's try to be a bit more respectable guys.

Things are lookin good Dom. Good idea getting a lot of that maintence taken care of. Looking forward to what's coming! M-tech II For the win :thumbup:

#80 ·
You erred from "the code" of hardass pure blood e46 fanatix who know just how to mod without going over the invisible line.

I'll note your post has a pic of some hot snatch though while most of them are too busy policing to classifieds for perfect verbiage and disdaining others mods to ever leave their mothers' basements. ;)

I liked the blue wheels, I may paint my entire car orange after everything is on. Enjoy.

#90 ·
Thanks for the bump for no reason, because of you guys we might make this into one of the longest progress threads in the history of E46F :rofl: We are already on page 5 haha

EDIT: But as for an update to throw in here, i'm just waiting for Andrew at euro spec to pm me back and then something new will be on the way.

#91 ·
you'll get there sooner or later. Keep a positive attitude and just be smart with your decisions in terms of modding just so you don't have to spend more money in the long run. I'm sure once you have a healthy income, the mods will coming! :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.