E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Illest Content Inside

41K views 98 replies 86 participants last post by  a550rgy 
#1 ·
Finally was able to get a shoot of the car after a short list of new mods. Huge shout out to Ron@MB for hooking me up with the VMR VB3's. They are perfect :bow:. If you're in the market for some VMR's give him a shout and he'll set you right. Here is what has been added since the last time I took some shots. ANDY thank you for some great pictures my man :hi:

Vogtland springs gave it a dope drop
VMR VB3's (19x9.5 et30 front, 19x10 et38 rear) on 235/35/19's
Trunk lip spoiler
Satin silver gauge rings, red sharpie mod (huge difference)

Notice Hitler looking at my "German sled"

Don't get a hard on, now.

Here are two pics I took just to show the fitment. When I first put the wheels on and test drove, the wheel rubbed some metal inside my fenders. Trimmed them up a sh!tload more and that took care of it. I still have more room to trim so eventually I'll do that and push the rears out a little more and probably add some more neg. camber.

front:

rear:

See less See more
#17 · (Edited)
Appreciate all the nice comments people :bow:

Next up will probably be painted moldings and black window trim...any photoshoppers?

I guess I'd have to poke a sh*tload more for that, how about hellaflush?? :eeps:

nice stance man:drool:....what part of SC were thoes photos taken in?
thanks dude! taken in Greenville

perfect drop and wheel setup. do you have any rubbing issues?
:thanks:

for sure. front rubs (no trim or roll) and the rear tires scrub and there is nothing I can do about that while keeping this offset

lovin the offsets!!!

needs more low and you're set. :drool:
lower in the front for sure :drool: if I go lower in the rear the rim will rub metal like it did before I trimmed it even more

That is one insane setup :drool: Which shocks are you using?
What happened to picks of ur gauge cluster?
thanks dude. OEM shocks (I know I know) but these springs are designed for their dampening rate or whatever. I haven't felt them bottom out either, those bump stops are great. Didn't get ANY interior shots on this shoot. nothing special in there except decently clean.

when you say trimming your fenders sdo you mean cutting the metal?
yep. first time I ever trimmed I took a sawzaw to the fender lip and that was it. when I trimmed it last week I shaved the lip down to a minimum (but left a slight lip for strength) and the actually cut long pieces of metal out from inside the fender. I'll PM you some pics of that in a few days if you want to see how it look under there. nothing extreme but def. took some metal out!

Nice. Where did you get the lip spoiler and was it prepainted?
eBay, and it was not prepainted

#25 ·
Loving the fitment!! I was just thinkin about how good a Tiag sedan would look dumped on aggressive CSL's..!!!.. here it is...:hi:

Having 235 on a 10, + having bumpstops... I reaally think you could push the rear out another 10mm to match up with the front poke and it would be epic!... maybe a degree or 2 more neg camber for a little more clearance..

what size spacers you got back there?, if any

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.