E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Where to buy a PS pump?

4K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  caryalon 
#1 ·
Hello, my original power steering pump has a whopping 175k on it, and has been whining for the last year... replacing the fluid did not help (I used the correct fluids), and would now like to upgrade to an LF-30 before this pump bites the bullet.

Where could I buy a remanufactured LF-30 pump for relatively cheap? I can't find any really great deals.

Thanks for any help!

#13 ·
On eBay, there are a ton of cheap aftermarket ones for sale, around or less than $100, as "new". I wouldn't trust aftermarket, but I'm trying to find my bottom dollar remanufactured pump, to compare to the Amazon deals... still haven't found a good remanufactured pump seller. I'll probably bmaparts tomorrow to see if they have reman.

#14 · (Edited)
Most hoses come with clamps now, such as my Rein one. Check before hitting Autozone up. And also, check out Atlantic Enterprises for rebuilt (basically new) power steering pumps. I bought my Luk-20 there and they call it the "HD" version because it's beefed up with a wider internal vane for flow.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.