E46 Fanatics Forum banner

VMR Wheels - Picture Gallery! If you have em, POST EM!

1M views 3K replies 565 participants last post by  e4t6 
#1 ·
I just felt like getting a VMR Wheels Gallery going. If you're running a set, please post! :)

Ill get started.

-Charles@VMRWheels
www.vmrwheels.com

See less See more
#87 ·
I will atest to the quality of these wheels. I ran over a brick at 80mph and the rim only bent slightly. I was 30 miles from home and I made it. The tire was a little flat and the bead was only leaking slowly. Definitely not a cheaply made wheel.

The hyper black looks and works GREAT! Still looks good even if I miss a couple of spots. I can clean all 4 wheels in less than 10 minutes.

Some more pics...

HB 18's

UUC/Wilwood BBK

My old silver 18's

#89 ·
I will atest to the quality of these wheels. I ran over a brick at 80mph and the rim only bent slightly. I was 30 miles from home and I made it. The tire was a little flat and the bead was only leaking slowly. Definitely not a cheaply made wheel.

The hyper black looks and works GREAT! Still looks good even if I miss a couple of spots. I can clean all 4 wheels in less than 10 minutes.
These wheels do take the beating! We've had a lot of happy customers living on the east coast with great reviews. :) Good thing you got home safe and sound.

The Hyper Black VB3's do look great! I think black window trim would set the car off.

-Charles@VMRWheels
www.vmrwheels.com

#109 ·
freshprince2421, are those VB3 or V708? In Hyper Black?

wheels and car look nice!