E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Spokane!!!!

12K views 72 replies 14 participants last post by  Victorsellers 
#1 ·
I would like to know some of you guy that live around Spokane Washington. I saw a lot of bimmer on the road, I think it would be nice to get to know everyone around here.

This is my girl

See less See more
#59 ·
Clearly you have never driven a car with paddle shifters. Hands never have to leave the wheel, and you are in complete control of the gears. So really you are more at one with the car....I would say it actually takes more skill to drive a paddle shift car.

I wish I could hear back from you in ten years to hear your honest opinion. We have all been young and mature beyond our years. Everyone who is young feels they are more mature than their years. You are to young to realize that. Just sayin...

Like I said if it is good enough for super cars...

#72 ·
Hey guys in spokane!
Is anybody in town interested in a armrest delete center consol??

Mine is black with no arm rest. Looking to trade for armrest. I've posted an add in the classifieds and got lots of interest so before I trade and pay to ship it I thought I'd check with anyone in town first.

Vehicle Car Family car Center console

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Bimmer App

#73 ·
Hey guys in spokane!
Is anybody in town interested in a armrest delete center consol??

Mine is black with no arm rest. Looking to trade for armrest. I've posted an add in the classifieds and got lots of interest so before I trade and pay to ship it I thought I'd check with anyone in town first.

View attachment 504535

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Bimmer App
I am interested. All black center with armrest. PM or text me 509-863-6583.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.