E46 Fanatics Forum banner

MVP Track Time 2013 Track Event Schedule

4K views 10 replies 1 participant last post by  Feffman 
#1 · (Edited)
2013 MVP Track Time Schedule

Good Morning All:

Another year of exciting track action awaits. MVP Track Time (www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased to introduce our 2013 track event schedule.

There are some changes, including our first 3-day track event at the new F1 track, Circuit of The Americas (COTA) in Austin, Texas. Visit MVP's web site for schedule updates as 2013 progresses.

MVP's goal has remained the same since we started in 2006, offering drivers great value with more actual track time at each event for less money then most organizations. Our regular three run group (Novice, Intermediate and Advanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead of sitting in the paddock.

Below you will find our initial 2013 schedule, again subject to possible revisions as the year progresses.

February 1-3, 2013: Circuit of The Americas (Austin, TX) - SOLD OUT

June 3, 2013: Autobahn Country Club (Joliet, IL) ***8211; SOLD OUT

June 22 - 23, 2013: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) - "Blue & Grey Track Days"

August 12, 2013: Autobahn Country Club II (Joliet, IL) - Full 3.56 Mile Track

October 12 - 13, 2013: Road America (Elkhart Lake, WI) - 4th Annual "Cheese Heads On Track"

November 23 - 24, 2013: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) - 5th Annual "Flyin' Turkey Trot"

Registration (on line or mail in) for all our track events is available at:

Generally, we schedule a minimum of six, 20-minute session each day for each run group, with qualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you'll join us in 2013 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All courteous drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I'll see you at the track in 2013. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer - MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
(314) 249-3770
Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
MVP Track Time has been inundated by inquiries about entry fees for our (www.MVPTrackTime.com) 2013 track events. This same information is on our web site, so no one gets a "surprise" when registering. The dates, including a second Road Atlanta weekend, and entry fees for our 2013 track events are listed below.

February 1-3, 2013: Circuit of The Americas - SOLD OUT

June 3, 2013: Autobahn Country Club (FULL 3.56 mile track) - SOLD OUT

June 22 - 23, 2013: Road Atlanta - SOLD OUT

August 12, 2013: Autobahn Country Club II (FULL 3.56 mile track) - $250

October 12 - 13, 2013: Road America:
$375 - Weekend
$250 - Single Day

November 23 - 24, 2013: Road Atlanta -
$400-Weekend
$250-Single Day

All information and registration is available on the "Track Day Registration" page of the web site at:

http://www.MVPTrackTime.com/id47.html

Generally, we schedule a minimum two hours of actual track time (longer when possible) for each run group daily. Complimentary, qualified instructors are available for drivers in the Novice run group.

Please feel free to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you need more information. All safe and courteous drivers are welcome.

Happy Motoring and I hope to see you at the track in 2013.

Feff

#8 ·
Good Morning E46 Fans:

MVP’s October 12-13 Road America track weekend, our 4th annual “Cheese Heads On Track”, is filling fast. Hope to see everyone there. Registration for Road America is available on line or with a mail-in registration at:

Don’t hesitate to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com with questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at the track!

Feff

#10 ·
Good Evening All:

MVP’s November 23-24 Road Atlanta "Flyin' Turkey Trot" track weekend is over 65% full. Registration for Road Atlanta is available on line or with a mail-in registration at:

Don’t hesitate to call (314) 249-3770 or e-mail Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com with questions.

Happy Motoring and I’ll see you and your Bimmer at Road Atlanta. :thumbsup:

Feff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.