E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#3,054 ·
:rofl: we went back and forth with Manu and the team to get it to sit flush. They even took the wheels back twice before we got them 100% perfected. Problem is that, in the front, the eagle f1s, which are 235, sit too thick to sit out any farther than they currently are. I have new tires waiting to get installed that are 225. Once those go on, we will likely put small spacers up front to push it out a tad. Rear sits perfectly right now as i'm not really into the poke/stretch/camber stuff. I like the cleaner look when it comes to rims/drops

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.