E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Pic request: SLAMMED e46's

1M views 2K replies 409 participants last post by  rguti153 
#1 · (Edited)
On bags or whatever, just have to be pretty much stock styling or really clean with nice rims, but keyword is SLAMMED

#1,295 ·
Dano here is my trunk

I know it's dirty.. You get the point

The lines coming out of the manifold were polished copper lines to match the scheme but I had a leak and no time so I ripped them out to make it to H2Oi in time with no problems.. The nylon lines will be replaced shortly

Attachments

#1,328 ·
Thanks, im scared to go any lower honeslty, the splitter scrape a lot as is, theyre just a tad longer than the length of the key...

That pic was on the way back to FL, the right turn signal went bungy jumping at some point on saturday night. So smoked pair on the way and swapped the red headlight trim back for black ones. cant wait to get the signals and be proper again.

#1,329 ·
the parts of mn where i live the roads are pretty bad. but i still drive mine lol my hammy is actually in 3 piece barely hanging on to eachother lol no fear!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.