E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**Orient Blues UNITE! Post your OB BMW**

359K views 887 replies 285 participants last post by  LoskiTheBroski328 
#1 ·
If the black cars can have their own thread, so can we Orient Blue people. For whatever reason it is, I don't see all that many modded Orient Blue cars on this site. I can think of me, Adam @ Euro-Spec, pinoyballer, LakeShow, and Mel's old car. Time to pay tribute to one of the most beautiful colors that BMW has ever had!

See less See more
#572 · (Edited)
Nice I like the orient blau touring, just needs drop and 19s. :)

I finally finished (for now) my custom oem mesh kidneys and installed.. Must get aero kit clearcoat finished!

Also modded out my gauge cluster with ACS cf surround, painted needles blue and did the inside of my rings as well, blau all over baby.

Attachments

#574 · (Edited)
Thanks man I figured the shading on the insides of the rings was something different that no one else might have, or few have done. All in not a huge investment - gauge covers from whitegauges.com for like $30, ACS surround was about $75. I did the needles and the rings myself with some model paint all told took maybe and hour... Cheap thrills baby!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.