E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Black Sedans FTMFW

968K views 2K replies 533 participants last post by  crazyxzer0 
#1 · (Edited)
I know we had a black sedan thread, but its ancient. I think we need a new one.

There is just nothing like a Black 4 Door BMW, Its an athlete in a business suit. We don't need to paint our Moldings body colored, or change our headlight trims to black, Carbon Fiber matches the color Correctly, and Nothing Breaks necks like a freshly washed Black BMW.

Post Your pics of Black Sedans, e46, e92, e36, e39...it dont matter.

GO!

See less See more
#1,078 ·
anybody want to buy me a vented hood haha? or the m3 front bumper, or projector headlights or a lowering kit? :)

#1,079 ·

see I'm in desperate need of a front bumper haha, mine looks horrible :)

#1,085 ·
And another photo shoot from Bucharest, will post all the pics in a new thread once the photographer gives them too me :)

For now enjoy

#1,095 ·
I was supposed to have left my BMW stock but........ this website plus this thread has made me start making some changes :thanks:

Sorry for the cheap pics. I am not a good photo person and I rarely take pics of anything.

A week or two after from when I bought it last year July 2009.

About a month ago. I am currently changing out the trim from chrome to black and have installed the front clears.

Not sure if I should change my front bumper to the M-tech II or do suspension next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.