E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Indianapolis F1

8K views 37 replies 9 participants last post by  BEn JEn 
#1 ·
hey guys, just ordered tickets for the Indy formula 1 on June 20th. just wondering if anyone else is going to this. I am heading out on june 17th from Jersey. anyone going????

#11 ·
it is not the penthouse, it is in the stands, but right where the start/ finish line is. if you go the Indianapolis website, and check the seating, you will see the paddock area, which is white and then the top part is red colored i believe. the white is the stands and the red is the penthouse. i think

#13 ·
Wow!

You better get a hotel now... I'm sure they are going fast. I live close to the golf course, but I'm sure my parents would kick my @$$ if I let people park in our grass. They hate race weekends and usually go somewhere else. Enjoy the race!
-Rob

www.hotels.com
or try somewhere not around the South Side of Indy. The farther away you go from the track, the cheaper it will be.

malakia12 said:
ok you just answered my question :thumbup: i might just take you up on the offer. where is there a good spot to stay around there? nothing too expensive because we will be there the 17, 18, 19, 20 and leaving the 21st

#19 ·
Broad Ripple

There is a small town called "Broad Ripple" on the North Side of Indy that has a great night life. You could always go downtown also. If you need any restaurant suggestiosn, let me know. :D
-Rob

malakia12 said:
frenchym3> thats cool man, i guess you're flying in then ha. I know what you mean about schumacker, my friend hates him with a passion. its going to be a blast, i can't wait.

#21 ·
malakia12 said:
frenchym3> thats cool man, i guess you're flying in then ha. I know what you mean about schumacker, my friend hates him with a passion. its going to be a blast, i can't wait.
Yeah, I'm flying in. Let me know where you guys staying, I haven't worked on it yet. I wouldn't mind hanging with you guys, I might even change my seats, altough I really like the first turn b/c it's the main attraction at the begining of the race.

#22 ·
Pretty Packed...

Considering there are about what, 300,000 people there for the race... and Indy isn't all that big... Check out St. Elmo's Steakhouse downtown if you have money burning a hole in your pockets. Try the Shrimp Cocktail too. Burn a hole right through your stomach lining... :D
-Rob

frenchym3 said:
Yeah, I'm flying in. Let me know where you guys staying, I haven't worked on it yet. I wouldn't mind hanging with you guys, I might even change my seats, altough I really like the first turn b/c it's the main attraction at the begining of the race.

#23 ·
Hey guys Im going too, this will be my second year there and its a blast...I too will be seating in front of turn one..we should exchange numbers so we can have some beers or something..Fortunately I will be flying from Canada as I will be there for the Race as well, not to brag but thats my spring break for me and my Bro..Two races back to back what can a man ask for...let me know if you want to hook up..Ive been there like three times once for PRI and two for F1.. :)

#24 ·
Mpower619 said:
Hey guys Im going too, this will be my second year there and its a blast...I too will be seating in front of turn one..we should exchange numbers so we can have some beers or something..Fortunately I will be flying from Canada as I will be there for the Race as well, not to brag but thats my spring break for me and my Bro..Two races back to back what can a man ask for...let me know if you want to hook up..Ive been there like three times once for PRI and two for F1.. :)
I would be down for that. The more the merrier. Maybe we should wear E46fanatics name tags so we can spot each other easier? j/k

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.