E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#171,822 ·
come on, brothers
i need moral support here
getting nervous
Set the tone from the get go. Say hello and then hit THEM with a question. Ask them if they can recall a time that they had to deal with a conflict resolution, what they did, and how they felt about the outcome. Either that or where they see themselves in say five years.

Gotta let them know who's in charge.

#171,824 ·
lol
yea... i think i will leave that strategy for those who don't need this particular job as much as i do

Posted from Skyrocket using BimmerApp
Okay,okay. Clearly you're a bit nervous. No problem. Get the general greetings/niceities out of the way then announce that you aren't wearing any pants. Sort of an ice breaker. Take the edge off of the tension.

#171,829 ·
i need to pee.... but i already left the office and parked my car outside to take the phone interview call

Posted from Skyrocket using BimmerApp
Well, this is looking good.

#171,835 ·
Set the tone from the get go. Say hello and then hit THEM with a question. Ask them if they can recall a time that they had to deal with a conflict resolution, what they did, and how they felt about the outcome. Either that or where they see themselves in say five years.

Gotta let them know who's in charge.
lol i'm going to try that sometime, on a job i don't care about. would be funny if it works

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.