E46 Fanatics Forum banner

What color is this?

6K views 60 replies 40 participants last post by  Brinkley 
#1 ·
Pretty sure it's OEM and have seen the name somewhere before... However, I can't seem to find the name or paint code.

See less See more
#6 · (Edited)
Thanks, I'll look for "Pyrite". For some reason I had it in my mind that it was called "Champagne" or something, but maybe not...

Heheh I don't think it's that bad a color if kept clean...:dunno:

#9 ·
its a factory color, but i always just imagined it was the baby of a mistake in which somebody put the wrong can of paint in the sprayer, then threw up in it, then pissed in it, then sh!t in it after some indian food.it reminds me of bronzit beige, but i think that was mostly limited to e28s. ill keep hunting

#16 ·
like i said its "Light Yellow " paint code is 376 if you click on my garage and view my pictures of my ride im sure all of you will agree it is a nice ride you see silver or black all the time they are every where but not this color it really makes people look since the color is so rare

#22 ·
You can't see too well in the pic, but I'm almost 100% positive this was a 323, so that would rule out anything past... when did they phase out the 323 and bring in the 325? 2001 or so?

#34 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.