E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Angel Eye help wanted Seattle

2K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  QA_guy 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, I have a 2003 330Xi that I bought used and it had Angel Eyes installed on it. They looked great but then they went out on me, I ordered a cheap pair off of Ebay that I tried to install but the instructions were horrible and I am not the best when it comes to working on cars. After a few failed attempts and not really knowing what I was getting into I decided to scrap it and finally just ordered a new Khoalty set online. I am going to try and install them on my own but if I fail again I was wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a hand installing them, I will provide the beer! Let me know and I will keep you posted with my trials and tribulations!

Thanks!

#2 ·
Howdy! I have an 04 M3 vert I installed the Umnitza AEs in last spring. Not knowing the differences in the wiring harness or anything for the Khoalty (if any) but that said it was pretty straight forward. There are/were solid instructions online too I found and had my laptop propped up next to me in the garage as I did the work. Also wired to my interior lights so they will come on off/ soft fade with my interior. I bet you can do it!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.