E46 Fanatics Forum banner

**l OFFICIAL l - JDM wheels on EUROS thread**

255K views 382 replies 153 participants last post by  AbdullaJaafari 
#1 ·
Haven't seen a thread like this yet.....post up your fav euros (any make/model) on JDM wheels!

:eeps: a few of my past sets of wheels

Rays Engineering SEBRING ITC

Gold WORK VSXX

My new babies ADVAN RACING RS....aggressive fit

i'll post more in a bit.....post awayyy guys

See less See more
#9 ·
^^Damn Jon, you little JDM wheel wh()re..LOL!!

all very good sets..:drool:

heres my contribution: 97 Work VS Mesh

#81 · (Edited)
oh god, do some research noobie

edit: oh yeah, and heres a :facepalm: for you.
No, YOU do some research, BBS is a German company, I don't care where they are actually assembled, Japan, China, of f<sp>uc</sp>king Arkansas, they are German wheels.

Their headquarters are in Schiltach, Germany and the founders are Heinrich Baumgartner and Klaus Brand, the name BBS stands for Baumgartner, Brand, Schiltach. Even their stock trades are done in Germany on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Ticker: BKS3).

:facepalm:

And F<sp>UC</sp>K GAYDM.

#221 ·
No, YOU do some research, BBS is a German company, I don't care where they are actually assembled, Japan, China, of f<sp>uc</sp>king Arkansas, they are German wheels.

Their headquarters are in Schiltach, Germany and the founders are Heinrich Baumgartner and Klaus Brand, the name BBS stands for Baumgartner, Brand, Schiltach. Even their stock trades are done in Germany on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (Ticker: BKS3).

:facepalm:

And F<sp>UC</sp>K GAYDM.

Temper Temper, who invited him to the party?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.