E46 Fanatics Forum banner

OEM+ Square

10K views 39 replies 30 participants last post by  wdeerfield 
#1 ·
so was able to find a pair of OEM 19 rears and got them install yesterday.running OEM 19 style 67 19x9.5 et27 all around. had the camera with me so decided to do a quick point and shoot photoshoot. Special thanks to DTMdan for helping me out with tire and fender rolling questions in the past:hi:.. well here are some quick pics enjoy :)

See less See more
#10 ·
perfect bro!
damn man very clean
Super clean bro, love the the set up:thumbsup:
onw of my favorite wheels on a sedan :thumbsup:
the wheels sit really nice on the car :thumbsup:
nice! what size tires are you running? any spacers?
Thanks guys :) no spacers and I'm running 235/35/19 all around.gotta raise the front alittle but also thinking of running 225 up front.

#9 ·
nice! what size tires are you running? any spacers?

#12 ·
YEAAAAA BOYYY! you finally got them!!!!! looks nice! but i can tell your hella rubbing on the front already lol

#25 ·
yup reminds me of my old sedan ran the same setup except slammed and more wide !
looks BOSS
Besides being awesomely low and rubbin fenders a bit any fitment issues? It looks amazing
thanks it fits flush the rear fender is slightly rolled.I plan to get it cut and pulled alittle and throw a 245 in the rear.the front I have to raise a tiny bit bc I rub on turns

245/35/19 front, 275/30/19 rear...no rubbing, no spacers...

¿umm como?:rofl:

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
:thumbup:

They actually look as impressive if not more on your sedan! Props go to you:woot:
Thanks buddy :)

#31 ·
looks great, i was thinking of going with square setup (4fronts) but now im thinking maybe i could run staggered in the rear, what did you have to do exactly, roll the fenders and thats all? and how much are you dropped in the back?

i have 3 inch drop in back would i be okay with just rolling the fenders?
looks sick!

i've been running staggered for a while... been looking for some rears to put up front, hard to come by lol!

dtmdan was king of this setup, i couldnt have done it without creepin his threads for hours on end so thanks dan haha :thumbup:
thanks guys :)

good sh!t bro! your missing a sticker tho ;) you get any rubbing? And what suspension you on?
haha yea I know ;) im on H&R reps(raceland :eeps:) but planning on changing it. i have a slight fender roll in the rear which rubs alittle on bumps, but planning on shaving it and pulling it and have it lower in the rear. might run 225 all around next to bring the front down alittle too.:thumbup:

#28 ·
looks great, i was thinking of going with square setup (4fronts) but now im thinking maybe i could run staggered in the rear, what did you have to do exactly, roll the fenders and thats all? and how much are you dropped in the back?

i have 3 inch drop in back would i be okay with just rolling the fenders?

#37 ·
Thanks :) and I never played with camber.but looks like I did from the rear lol.

good sh!t bro, I had a buddy of mine cut mine for me, turned out great. He's actually on the forums(north jersey 3er). Shoot him a pm to get your fenders cut! :thumbsup: Oh, and you goin to the BBQ with the rest of the crew in a week or so?
yea I talked to Matt but gonna do it myself my cuz has the tools.

Also interested in how much camber you are running. Love this square set-up.

looking good.
Clean & simple...love the look.
thanks guys :thumbup:

#33 ·
good sh!t bro, I had a buddy of mine cut mine for me, turned out great. He's actually on the forums(north jersey 3er). Shoot him a pm to get your fenders cut! :thumbsup: Oh, and you goin to the BBQ with the rest of the crew in a week or so?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.