E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Ft. Worth/Dallas 4 Wheel Lazer Alignment?

5K views 38 replies 13 participants last post by  aznniche 
#1 ·
Well, today after changing my rear rotors and pads today. I discover that Need to get an alignment pretty bad...:shhh: I would say my rear camber is around -4 or -5. It's Crazy and Been like this for about 4 or so months. As you can see my tires are not happy at the moment. So do pretty awesome Alignment around here? Also, Corner Balancing?

Thanks
Anthony

#10 ·
Thanks Raza,

I will give them a Try Next week or so. I have been to 3 alignment places and got screwed at all of them...:bawling:

call javi and ask him to do it...dunno what he'd charge ya though
Who is Javi? IDK who he is....

Thanks
Anthony

#12 ·
#7 ·
Sorry, but anyone have any idea where I can get this done in San Antonio? I am in the Air Force and I have only been here for like 7 months. Thanks guys.

#21 · (Edited)
So can we get back on TOPIC Please...

Edit: Called Sam and Joe's They told me they can't do Lowered BMW:facepalm: Got there # at BIMRS.org

#31 ·
Well, I just got my Alignment Done! :D Great Job at Hamm's. Might need to go back since I got a small pull to the right...:shhh:

#34 ·
For the Rear I can get to 0 if I wanted too...The front will need Camber Plate...Which, is what I'm about to order in a month or so...:4ngie:

#37 ·
Yes, I can go to Zero. I do not have Stock Camber Arms. I have SPC/EiBach Camber Rear Arms. I am probably go back in a month to get -1.0 or -1.5 Rear Camber and run 275 rear tires. :hi: $65 out the Door. Much better then Dealer Pricing $200 Bones...:eek:

#38 ·
Oh yea for sure, i have a good indy like 2 blocks away and he wanted $220... Well that answers my question, I've been needing to buy rear camber arms for a while. Darn I thought you found a way out of it, I think eibach has their arms at about $150... know anywhere to get them cheaper?:)

And it kinda pisses me off that the ST V1s didnt come with front camber plates, wish it did:(

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.