E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#177,787 ·
So everyone here pretty much knows that the building was for lease ..... we have been waiting for word. Well, the sign was gone last week...... then we saw online that our building is not available for lease until june 2013 (still don't know if we resigned official)....anyway

So today the cops were here. Apparently an employee here came to the building in the middle of the night and stole the For Lease sign.......... :rofl:

#177,789 ·
So everyone here pretty much knows that the building was for lease ..... we have been waiting for word. Well, the sign was gone last week...... then we saw online that our building is not available for lease until june 2013 (still don't know if we resigned official)....anyway

So today the cops were here. Apparently an employee here came to the building in the middle of the night and stole the For Lease sign.......... :rofl:
What the h... :rofl: :facepalm:

#177,791 ·
What the h... :rofl: :facepalm:
:rofl: , I guess someone wanted to keep their job and figured they would steal the sign so people driving past wouldn't see the management companys phone number.....
Hmm
So are they investigating the theft of the sign?

Posted from Skyrocket using BimmerApp
i guess...... did you see the sign I posted?

it was big.... lol

#177,792 ·
:rofl: , I guess someone wanted to keep their job and figured they would steal the sign so people driving past wouldn't see the management companys phone number.....

i guess...... did you see the sign I posted?

it was big.... lol
Unfortunately, if surveillance turns up a positive ID, there goes their job anyway. Took one for the team, I guess.

#177,795 ·

true, but they don't have camera's facing over there lol..... only at the entrances to see who is coming and going.
you know an awful lot. you sound like a disgruntled employee..

#177,798 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.