E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Aggressive Wheels

10M views 20K replies 1K participants last post by  CrackedSubframe 
#1 · (Edited)
All the other forums I'm on (NASIOC, Honda-Tech, Vortex, Bimmerforums...etc) they all have one. We have rare colors, and sick cars...so this should be a nice addition. Kinda of difficult finding JUST BMWs since people like to run such P*ssy offsets. But post anything you can find!

lol, like I said Bimmers are hard to come by...everyone does flush. Here are some Jaded cars...I know people are going to hate lol, but I love it!

Very dope M3!

S13 fastback with R32 GTR tails.

BEAUTIFUL FD infront of the 930 911.

O.M.G. Dope gold leaf wheeled strawberry front S14.

Amazing AP1.

Sickest KIA ever.

See less See more
#3,332 ·
my rsx is insanely practical, even lowered on low offsets. fold down the rear seats and I carried a 42" plasma in its box along with the tv stand lol. pulled up to the store front and they said "not gonna fit." then i opened the hatch! i managed to drive home with 4 18" wheels and tires and the coilovers in the back too. also have a Fit in the family, love it. 42mpg on the highway and carries tons and tons of stuff

#3,315 ·
All I know is that my buddies fit was waaay for spacious than my girls mini for our Mammoth trips....:pimpin: (Snowboards and luggage for 4)

+ hybrid like MPG's..

#3,320 ·
I do not remember ever seeing this one on this thread. I have this hanging on my son's bedroom wall and that seems like an aggressive camber on the rears. Perhaps it belongs here?

BTW - Anyone know the owner? On the forum?

#3,333 · (Edited)
Hi everyone! I think someone posted my cars in the first few pages .. felt honored lol

Here is a few more pix..

But anyway.. hopefully I will be able to pick up an E46 M3 or E46 ZHP 4dr soon..

#3,335 ·
Hi everyone! I think someone posted my cars in the first few pages .. felt honored lol

Here is a few more pix..

But anyway.. hopefully I will be able to pick up an E46 M3 or E46 ZHP 4dr soon..
Will you marry me?

before: you can steer
after: you cannot

simply retarded....
Get the f<sp>u<sp>c<sp>k<sp> out.

#3,338 ·
Are you talking to me? :hi:

I run 18x10.5 +12 offset w/ 275/35/18s R888s and NT01s R-comps on the EVO. More MEATY than your street tires. :str8pimpi

I run super streched tires on my s14 and they turn just fine. Probably more nimble than your M3 ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.