E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Socal General Chat

27M views 244K replies 611 participants last post by  Bali 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Version 2.0 of the Socal General Chat thread. Enjoy!

The E46Fanatics Team

#183,141 ·
Update:

So she called my gf back, semi apologized. My gf went off on her in a respectful way. She told her she didn't understand the hostility, we told her from the beginning that if we had to pay through the end of it, we would. Landlady apologized and said that she had been screwed in the past before. We told her we were staying till the end.

Fing ho
"You'll have to speak to my lawyer!"...."Um, nevermind...I already spoke to him...he said I should apologise...sorry".

#183,143 ·
0k I have tan front seats non sport electric, who wants to trade for tan non electric seat doesn't mater if there coupe or sedan. oh and if there coupe I'll trade if there electric. Planing a retro fit for my e30

#183,146 ·
yea ima make my own. but i my seats are for a sedan and are power. wireing them up is easy but i would want a set of coupe seats

#183,148 ·
"You'll have to speak to my lawyer!"...."Um, nevermind...I already spoke to him...he said I should apologise...sorry".
Yep! Stupid ho.

How's everyone doing? I'm picking up my keys in 2 hours!

#183,158 ·
For the price of a plane ticket and enough money to cover food, lodging, and gas to drive back, I will gladly go and pick up the car for you
:4ngie:

[bimmer app/galaxy s3]
:rofl:
Woot
Bought my return flight ticket from la
I was about to hitch a craigslist ride back up to save some money But I got paid today so I just bought the ticket

[bimmer app/galaxy s3]
:blink: :eek:

#183,159 ·
Home sweet home. Master bath, master bed, laundry room, loft and front of house

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.