E46 Fanatics Forum banner

*** The Official E46 Convertible Pics Thread***

900K views 3K replies 566 participants last post by  jds2726 
#1 ·
***The Official E46 Vert Thread***

Since we don't have a place to hang out, let's use this for all our questions, info, and vert related topics just until we get our own sub-forum.

:hi:

Hi,

My name is Gabe, and I have a vert.

#512 ·
#530 ·
So non ZHP members are supposed to sign up at a ZHP site? Is this what you have had in the works the whole time, or do you actually have something in the works here, too? I have been pretty passive here ever since you stated you had it all under control. So what's the deal?

just aint the same bro, no e46f no care, but i commend your movement
+ eleventy billion

#531 · (Edited)
Read my post again.

EDIT: Just to be clear,

There isnt a sub forum here not by the lack of my efforts. You need to relax your tone, and continue to be passive, because wether you are a moderator somewhere else or not, you aren't one here. Quit acting like I haven't done anything for this site.
Go create another poll. Clearly, form the history of this place, that's a very effective way of getting people banned/things done.

And regarding it not being the same as E46F.

What the hell do you know?

#532 ·
What is wrong with my tone? Sorry if I do not bow down and suck your c*ck like a few of the others here. I personally have no problem with you.

I have also not acted like you have done nothing for this site. Please show me where I have stated such. I basically asked you a direct question, of which you failed to answer. Instead, you only insult me. lol

I actually had a level of respect for you until this point. Now you are nothing more than just another douche on a message board with a God complex.

Thanks for playing.

:rolleyes:

#548 ·
Congrats on the VERT sub-forum all!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.