E46 Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOEL COMES IN FOR THE HPF Stage 2 w/6766 and OPEN DUMP

30K views 147 replies 36 participants last post by  str8dum1 
#1 ·
We're about to do a Baseline Dyno on Noel's super clean M3 that just arrived. His car is going HPF Stage 2 with the new 6766 and an open dump wastegate extension turbo. Noel will be joining the 600rwhp club shortly!! I'll post up the before and after dyno graphs. :)

Here are some pics.

Add Ons...

See less See more
#53 ·
You are correct when looking at this graph Kenton.. John spent half the day tuning his car for drive-ability after this because he was driving the car back to West Virginia. It was handled!

We both know John is meticulous :)
Never do I ever doubt John's abilities ;) Figured these were before the road test...I was the first person to get the new MVR wastegate when I had my stage 2...should've had mine road tested. :thumbup:

#54 ·
With meth in the tank the owner will be traveling X country with a true 600rwhp car. When I was growing up this was basically unheard of. Really high HP cars were only made to go around town and maybe to the strip under their own power.

The thought of traveling thousands of miles with a reliable 600HP car still seems incredible to me. Such fun. I love it. Please make a travel log video. isn't technology great!

#59 ·
There is more than one way to make power, Rico asked for a power figure we got him the power he wanted to as safely as possible. I know he's going to be extremely happy, and I think everyone here knows just as well as I do that any car on any given day is going to fluctuate some in power especially between two different cars that have about almost 70k miles difference between the two.

#62 ·
A couple more hours from Chicago. Crazy scenery. Car runs great still. Couple methanol high speed pulls. Puts a nice grin on my face. Love it :). Thanks to the HPF fam.

Chris, did you happen to get a dyno pull video footage on my car?

#64 ·
If you are staying in Chicago overnight let me know I'm buying breakfast tomorrow I wanna check everything out lol

#68 ·
Yup, I've driven my HPF Stg 2 from Ga - Mia twice, Ga - DFW once , Cen-Tex - Mfest with no issues! Racing anyone who wanted some ;-)

I Love how she handled herself on the hwy

Now she'll be even more fun ;-)

#70 ·
Home sweet home!! :)

Updates soon with pics and videos. Thank the lord for no speeding tickets or getting pulled over. No animals were harmed during this trip, although bugs is a different story lol. Car ran like a champ. Very pleased with my decision. Keep an eye out for a new thread about my experience with HPF and my driving experience as well. Total miles driven: 2820 miles

#73 · (Edited)
Safe!

Originally Posted by Bdave
Those are some nice hauls! Do you ever use cruise control? I do, but then go crazy knowing I have an M and keep taking it off cruise and doing some "runs". Ha ha. I try, but never get a break on gas mileage! :)[/QUOTE]

Hell Yes....Until someone worthy comes up and wants some :evil: I oblige

:clap: Safe and SOund! good shyt! now its time to update your Sig accordingly and update us!

:excited:

#78 ·
#79 · (Edited)
First thing was first, I used a high pressure water hose to get some of the bugs off the the car. The masking tape helped a little bit but still managed to get on the car. Sneaky bastards. Also, today I went straight to my buddy's tire shop and mounted Nitto NT05 245/35 and 275/35. These tires have been great with no traction issues so far. Michelin Super Sports held up really well surprisingly, but not ideal with my new found power :)

#93 ·
The Gap in the rear Isn't really that bad if you think about it. I still rub a little once and a while with 12 so 10's may work for me. But in the grand scheme of things 10mm wont make much of a difference in the looks side of things... I think the front OEM offsets are horrid lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.