E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Maintenance on a 2006 M3 ZCP vs. a normal E46 M3

7K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  ///M3Turk 
#1 ·
I currently have a 2004 M3. Is the maintenance more expensive or the same for a 05-06 M3 ZCP version?

JDF

#4 · (Edited)
I'll make a long story short; basically my car fell under the California lemon law and I'm not sure what will happen other than:

1. getting my load paid off (and getting the money back that I've paid towards it)

2. a replacement car (which may not be available)

There are many other scenarios; but I was told on Friday by the lawyer that I have a very strong case and that I should see something to my benefit. I'm not shooting for the stars and I don't want to fu*k anyone over; just want to be fair so if I do get my money back (and maybe a little extra for my troubles) and out of a loan it would be nice.

JDF

#13 ·
In my opinion, ZCP is basically a 4K wheel and tire package for the M3. Yeah the steering rack may have a different ratio, you got the M Button on the Alacantara steering wheel--and I almost forgot, the larger crossdrilled compund rotors (oddly enough, the brake pads are still the same ones used on non-ZCP M3's), but these items have nothing to do with maintenance of the E46 M3. ZCP M3 and standard M3 have the SAME maintenance schedule as far as I'm concerned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.