E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Two Guys With The Top Down Thread

6K views 45 replies 28 participants last post by  wildirish317 
#1 ·
Is it really ghay to have the top down with another guy in the car? I only put it down when I'm alone. People always asks me to put it down and I just say no. What do you guys think?

#6 · (Edited)
I'm very happy for you. I just hope the guy you're with is white, like really freakin white. I asked my friend the geneticist and he assured me that when you combine gay with albinism, you've got something freaky gay. Top up, top down, who cares? Just be yourselves...though watch your hands when top is down and you're in a traffic jam.

#9 ·
My boss is gay and looks roughly my age (I'm 24, he's 32). We both have verts. Whenever we go to lunch, top is always down. Whenever it's in his car, Justin Bieber or Britney Spears is always blasting. It this gay? Is it gay that I usually pick up the tab?

^ this is 100% true, no exaggerations^

#24 ·
I don't think about it.... nor do I care, if you wanna be ghey, then that is up to you. I like the top down, and I don't mind sharing with friends... its a bit tough for 3 guys though...the back seat doesn't have much leg room when there is another dude up front.. but, it doesn't bother me....I'm driving.

#34 ·
Just saw this thread... cracking me up. Mike, you know there are so many verts in SoCal I don't think anyone notices nor cares.

#41 · (Edited)
If you drive any car because you think someone will have any reaction, you need to reevaluate your priorities. I drive mine because it is fun, I can do most maintenance projects and it fits within my budget. I do not have those angel eyes, oversized rims or aftermarket stereo. I don't even think that I've turned my stereo on in the last six months because I like the way the engine sounds.

#44 ·
Ha. I traded in an NC Miata for the e46 when we had a baby earlier this year so I had a backseat I could toss a carseat in... With the Miata, I used to carpool to work with another guy and always had the top down when it was nice out- used to piss him off something fierce. Now if there ever was a situation where people might perceive the wrong thing, it was then. Gotta know who you are, what you're about, and to not much care about what people might think.

#45 ·
WTF does driving around a car designed for a top down experience with any passenger have to do with their sexuality?

Are we to assume that when we see two women in a VW Eos top down, they go top down on each other?

I really don't understand the OP on this, and frankly thought he was kidding, but I see now that he wasn't

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.