E46 Fanatics Forum banner

I'm boosted...

8K views 44 replies 26 participants last post by  howie 
#1 ·
Well almost. :)

About a month ago I could not decide between the HPF stage 1 kit or the Active stage 2 kit, well I ended up with neither. :rofl:

Scott put up his VF-Engineering stage 2 kit at a great price and I couldn't pass it up. Even though watching the comparison videos made me :cry:, I'm sure I'll be satisfied..

Received Scott's kit today and I couldn't be more pleased. Was packaged very nicely and was a stand up guy to work with. :thumbsup:

I'll be starting the install on Sunday.:nyah:

See less See more
#37 ·
i had the same issue with my install. after reseating the fuel rail 10x.. i almost gave up as well. how i fixed it was i ended up going to the dealer and getting a new o-ring plastic washer. even though yours may look pratically fine..mine did as well. but after i replaced it, and reseated it..voila! no more fuel. i would definately try that first because the new o-ring is only a buck or so.

#40 ·
Wish I knew that. Flat bed is on it's way right now. I spent a lot of time on the install and having it not work last night just really pissed me off. I just want to drive my car. And who knows, that might not be the only problem. :banghead:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.