E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Hellrot E36 with M54 on e85 + Stlye 93

13K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Grande D 
#1 ·
Picked this up a few months ago

Had different plans for it but after an lsd install and shenanigans into my coupe led to this.

snapped the halfshaft at the hub and then the rest of the axle destroyed itself

tried everything to get it to work and the part of the shaft was stuck in the trailing arm and not coming out at all. (also destroyed the rental tool to pull the halfshaft out, and destroyed the bearing as well)

I had enough with the car so the next day I got to work.

dropped the exhaust

yes Im doing my engine + trans swap in the street

pulled the engine and trans on the 325i and cleared the engine bay. This is it drying

degreased the engine and tried to tuck most of the wires.

fitted an m50 intake manifold to the m54b30

got my muffler in the mail! :)

I liked the way my old exhaust sounded on the white car but I didnt want to go with the quad's again.

So I ordered the 3inch in and dual 3inch tips vibrant muffler and got it welded to the old midpipe I had with the stock obd2 resonators (with the cats cut out) painted It black with the high temp paint

painted the lowers black and got her registered

then I put on the ds2's and dropped it a little

rode around on the ds2 for a while and then I decided to go out of the ordinary and try something new.

18x8 et 24 with no fender roll

See less See more
#11 ·
thanks
:excited:
:woot:
Can you go into more detail on the m50 intake manifold and how that mated with the m54 both mechanically and tuning wise
I needed to make a block off plate for the holes on the head but other than that it was straight forwad, pulls much better up top and the e85 regained my lost low end tq
so what keeping the e85 burning properly with that m54 ;)
I wish it was a turbo but she is NA for now
What suspension are u running on your white coupe? I wish I could get my coupe that low. Good looking hellrot
Racelands and It used to go much lower, this is it after a little drop

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.