E46 Fanatics Forum banner

Dropped her finally on some Race springs. :)

7K views 50 replies 24 participants last post by  sj408 
#1 ·
Also painted the front outer rings on the grill a satin black.

and here are some from a few days ago, prior to the drop.

and then theres this one :)

See less See more
#6 ·
Yeah man, that's sick. Like dude said, get that bezel blacked out and that window trim as well. I'll hook you up with my vinyl if you want. It should be enough for the bottom straight trims but that long upper one piece, I'd recommend plasti dip. Much easier.

#10 ·
Looks great dude!

Never quite understood all the hype about dropping cars though... wont you just scrape ass going over bumps and getting onto inclines and what not? How do you avoid that? My 323CI isnt dropped but she is low to the ground and even she scrapes the ground every once it a while - it drives me nuts.

#12 ·
H&R race springs that i got used on here. currently using the oem sport shocks. i didnt plan on using the springs after new years. since i had planned on some BC coils. but i think im pretty happy with the ride height even with springs. just need to get me some new shocks/struts now.

#32 ·
Looks legit man. :thumbup: Is it just me or is the rear look kinda lower than the front? Just curious cuz im gonna drop mine too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.